Saturday, February 21, 2009

Planing on a weekend tour

I know many know Sinn aka Jon is planning his tour and I comend him...

I live here in nyc but Im not that happy with the locals...I love white blonde blue eyes big ass with accent...

I will start a weekends tour for SNL game ala Brad P...

this is contrary to what I was planning to do but its a chance for me to live my life and enjoy traveling where the hoochies are.

In the meantime I will run teial by fire game here in nyc..its not vegas but its not that eazy game....


I was thinking

nashville,
boston,
utah,
montana,
nebraska,
atlanta,
alabama,
panama city,
wisconsin,
seattle,

AZ ....

I dont think texas is my deal right now ...I migh run into one of Sinn SNL girls LOL! or TOPO's strippers LMAO

This is planned afte I finish school. I cant live like by but I can afford to travel and run game....

If I go to vegas it has to be with a good fucking wing and a good amount of money to build social proof..

I might consider rolling with guys like JSmooth,Doc ,Entropy,Psych, Presi and or Alex or even hairpull master Saffron...


someother guys who I know that are getting good and share same frame on game... serious game players Ive met personally.


I wish johnny wolf came out cause he one motherfuckr I like to roll but then again we would fight over the same girls LOL

Miami seems closer and closer.. I my have to get a place there soon...Its awesome city

and I hope to make it work for me..I dont like latin women...I prefer white meat.

The P is free!

No comments:

Post a Comment