Wednesday, November 1, 2017

dealing with female SERIAL DATER psychopath, lesson is "mirror their sucessful part of game"

worked with FRANCO from franco seduction with coaching... he helped me with this situation.
I've never dealt with a psychopath , there are a lot of blogs of stories of women complaining about men who are narcisstic and psychopath...theres even a youtube video of how not to date single moms cause they are narcissitic.

when actually , theres a feeling of almost love and affection from a female psychopath.
she is like a siren from the odeyseos.

but I will write more about this.

franco who has a lot of experience actually helped me... I had 2 girls straight who showed this pattern of fat  rate PNP

what did work to attract them was my style of PN cycle that replicates drug addcition.

I just felt a high dose of that attention and extreme "love".

and so when they disappear

they disappear without any regard to your emotions or the relationship.
you cant also chase her cause these girls like a challenge..they love attention but attention isn't enough...

its challenge of the chase , its like mystery explained at string theory.

once you are involved , you encompass a lot of emotional storm from her attention.

its a good feeling but at same time like how  Franco explains it. a lot of guys don't have that hardcore frame control in their insides, they follow their gut instinct and or horniness.

for this , its alright but you can find yourself stuck somewhere  and looking for a way out or an emotional turmoil of what to do ..... cause you feel addicted..

I read its called intermittent reinforcement.

I will have a consult with franco. and he will describe to me more regarding the aftermath.

my friend Adrian the player , really broke it down..
I'm glad to have  a team of knowledge players to help me in this situation.

also advice from pimpin has helped me create strong inner core.
BUT!
this can work on women, only without the neediness part and more the frame they have ..of  non emotional portion can help you create a frame that cant e broken down from their purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment