Sunday, April 12, 2009

Boston Depart-due

I was in Boston, saw entropy and doc holliday..met maysin.


all PUA's best in Boston. great guys Im surprised I didnt improve to be MMMPPPUA . but I had them evaluate me.





After I relaized how lucky


I was to have a group of cool guys to work with...





Doc looked happy and I hadto hug the guy.. I literrally almost cried cause he was close friend and his journey just startd yet he became what I always wanted..to be awesomely sick with women.





Entropy showed some of his new material and I wanted to go over comfort but he didnt ...doc did his part ..





I was going to stay to hangout but having so much responsability I couldnt ...





It was the last practical pickup bootcamp....





I had to contact saffron whom to me was one of the best things to know him cause he is so aggressive yet been busy with his work....





I admit to fucking up at this point where I was near graduating and now POOF on the street....





I saw myself after the pics i took with them.. and damn im fucking huge my brother was right about being huge but Im fucking better looking than oscar from duelo.... LOL.





awaken contacted me and I was glad to hear from him,I wish him well.





had 2 great comfort stories about art and beach....





entropy once again hit me in the head with it...





COMFORT COMFORT COMFORT !








I ate bang-hers and mash....good stuff.





I love BOSTON alot of blondes and funny thing is that evnthough I didnt slep and stencht like a fungwah bus
I opened a hottie and didnt number close.

my style is mixed up a bit but I love NYC ! gotta move out my shit so see ya guys !

No comments:

Post a Comment