Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FR: comedy night then after lost a BJ chance

I opened several girls got AI from 3 girls.. I needed a wing

I have the closer and suave locked down.

I also have to work on social circle game opner

NEVER OPEN DIRECT IN A SOCIAL SETTING!

social opner is ok or questions transition to social mode run fluff then break rapport

BT spiking review

I'm looking for a female wing

I almost missed a late night Mcdonalds close,

I seeded the opener ,
transition to late night snacks
then eye contact and i noticed she was subtle but sexual

tell her Ive havent seen her around if she is from here...
she says she comes home from work late ....hmmm

those type of chicks are cock hungry , i recognize

my order takes longer and i try to catch uo with her to prepare the discrete invitation...but too late

No comments:

Post a Comment