Thursday, April 16, 2009

ROAD TRIPS and leaving nyc

Im super happy and I fucked up and got cool text and emails from guys..thanks!

My best friend and collegue is moving I was sad cause he is my true best friend...

I really dont care anymore...and as you notice a pattern of women who are into guys that dont care is reality....

So Im going to run the train, close... Im at that level to close

Comfort has imorived and I feel that overall attraction and qualifiacation within comfort and frames is really it adding in emotional levels within the interaction


but Close!

alot of guys dont get laid read laot of shit , I stoped that.. only guys I read are the guys in my blog post...and usually once in awhile.

Im broke but now last days in nyc gonna make it happen.

court date went well and my friend offered me a road trip from nyc to san diego....

Im definately going to push buttons on different levels and aside from pick up which something that I miscalibrated from my life and many of the best guys out there is money....

I've got thrown out of school but more of their fault cause I was hospitalized....
went to orange hair 6ft talkl girl I wa going to pull and her blondei freind but got negative social proof from not pulling so
like brad and jeffy says

is better to overescalaate than to not escalate!

thing is not to show sexual neediness...

i will post on it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment