Sunday, May 31, 2009

Recent stuff

Dude Ive been moving was in miami.

I had an online date that went well to her showing up.
I build attraction and eventhough I fucked up cause i lied and she caught me ID just to make sure who I was.lol.
I build atraction and comfort and then went into sexual with eye contact and kissing.

there was a part where I was leading and I kissed her like 4 times like the past one. but at the end she was pissed and annoyed that I overescalated.

opposite of community belief.
she then text me she was ok and i never heard from her. I text her and didnt respond.

oh well. i learned that Im not going to push towards closing and her make her want it.

she had big tits blonde and I did get all turned on.

I have to work on after that.

I also had attorney chick engaged in convo but I fucked up somewhere and she had her own stuff. I showed needyness wnating to see her. until she text me when I was boarding to leave and she wanted to meet for lunch, which I never do cause it doesnt lead to sex.

I also felt that she has me so Im pulling back.

My friend is applying new skills that changed my thoughts on intereacting with women. I got a flake on a chick that text me in the moning and pics of her face and tits.wanted to meet up and we couldnt then he did different than what I would hav done..he ignored and kept gaming her , I was breainfreezed and she was calling me at 1 am, and texting me this morning.

I have issues with my family and me going to bolivia which Im not.

I feel I have to do whats right come up with money to pay my attorney to go to court.

I cant give up..and I have to hire a mover to gthtis shitout of my apt soon.

anyways:the list
LOST:
-Marrried woman: lost to her cause I was reactive to her ASD and her flakiness.
-StLoise comedy girl: she responded only once to my texts.and I wascoming on too strong in the pickup.weird but i realize I need to be more chill.

-Date miami: just posted over escalation, too sexual.

-jersy teach:Showed too much interest and didnt know howto deal with after the deate without closing.perfectdate but follow up was bad. its more like LJBF.

-Supermarket girl: she gavemefeedback,showedtoo much interest tried too hard to get with her, always asking her out and creeped herout with toomany text messages. she was a nice girl I fuckd it up.overgaming.

Roster present

online LI cute: she says im cute and Im sexy we will see

bxgirlirish :anther girl that is just came up in my roster

kimsar in connt: she is a cute girl and Im teying to find a baance to build alot of teust first. I think she is more of a friend that I can keep as something later.cool girl.but its long process, its a patience experiment to keep me balanced.

semi on:

vik: a hungarian woman that is word and confused calls me I dont knwowhere to take it.she was tough one.NY

attorny Fl: I was being gamed by her and I noticed what she was doing and I put a stop and qualified her hard and I got hr respectandinvitation to be with her.
I wne ther and said she couldnt.She thinks she has me but I know she like to chase. she is nervous and her mood changes rapidly.lately when I interct with her she has been low level and notinvesting.FL

blomdeteacher: is still online mode.NY

ktty: we exchanged a couple of times but she cant never meet up.she is FL.

another new girl in jersy: still early.

so far I have to take care of my stuff first and once thatsdone then run IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment