Tuesday, June 11, 2019

the game of seduction 3.0 and LR crazy nurse.

first it was myserty method then its was natural rsd or mark mansons entropy game.

now so far is todd valentines model of really good nsights that were grey areas of how we iew the world in terms of relationship and dynamics between women and men.

I watched todds video on flirting  and one on inner vs outer game.

it was amazing.

it fits well better than any other way in a non weird way or try hard.

meaning flirting is effortless doesn't need to show off or dhv .

value of you as a man in her eyes , the material thing is more a side effect of good things. like extra credit.

its social value of her way of feeling around you .

so I listened to this video of todd and he explained flirting which is a better verison of verbal attraction game by rsd ryan in 2008.and it isn't hard like negs of myserty method or boring like full comfort like typical guys.

I listend to it and went on a date and also revived a girl who I like and is bisexual.

he has great points.

I then remember the model I learned from jeffy old autopsy comonined with mark mansons connection game and sinns nsame night lays along with nlp patterns.

this time my inner game has been much much better cause I don't take pills for anxiety or anything anymore.

I handle stress more like modeling a psychopath like mentioned in snake in suits book.

I also learned to model in sales to accommodate and close.

well I went on a date with LR crazy nurse nympho
we met in starbuck were there an hour and she talk and I remember 60 yrds of cahllanege. first I screened her and remember bradps intro of make her wait and then show up.

we met and I took intitiaitve and led , I pace and lead like franco says in his book. I screeedn her for kino and took it away.

saffron pua says give abit and take it back away.
I did thiss many many times and then when she spoke which I love bitches who talk a lot.

I had in the morning taken a caffine pill with something .. and also piracetam .
so I was in focused mode.

tods videos are aso insightful its amazing. he says to stay out of your head. and so I did I was in her head a lot.

then I lead.

I was like captina jack and ready to pull her. we were in there for one hour yet during there I would whisper in her ear that "your making her so horny I want to kiss you so badly too bad I cant in public"

when I would talk I would hodl her hadn and take it away

I also acted like a mirror .

and always used us.

I got in her head and she spoke

then I said lets get out of here. she said yes

I used pleasufible denialibility and told her in parking lot.
"hey I know a lot of people just want sex and think its all about that for me its about sharing a connection, lets go since its a nice day follow me " directive

I remember gary broadsky says " you can direct her with good vibe and its contagious "

and so she did , she got out of her car and I started to talk and talk and told her im thirsty and we went in and the place was ready

we chilled and layed down and we made out a lot and she gave me a lot of LMR , I would freeze out and lie my intent . I then used plausible deinability to escalate..
she verbally told me no

I stopped and never took it personal
cause I was in her head
and knew she was saying once thing and wanting the opposite.
LMR with seual tease and take it away. again and again and I started doing kung fu penis 2008 eltopo style. and then she got so aroused . I kept telling her how wet she was for me .

we had sex and it was good. when I was sexual tease her and warming her up for sex , she was all emotional like captin jack says kisses turn off her logic.

her pussy was wet and I would play abit and take it wawy and stop. did that 3-4 times and then she escalated on me .

after we fucked I gave her freaky sex .

she was on her phone and started talking to me about other guys and how dumb they are.
how she uses them and tools them .
yet they are cute and attractive and how her friends don't do eskimo kisses.

anyways shes gotten messages from men to go on dates . today she was telling me about her date with a guy who was no show and unmatched her,.

anyways point of story is that
screening your target is good

getting in her head is good .

leading is good

logistics like jeffy says in a old video is good. timebridging.

post sex is good to hug and talk and let her vent and share dopamines.

she didn't want to leave at all and she mentioned something and I completed it with an  NLP patttern

also inner game is important cause if you deal with a type of woman that is a LSE HD ardcore freak of giving type. then you cant change her into a housewife or transform her into a girlfriend.

she is like a lady tiger , she told me shes a nympho.

so myserty would call it foolsmate.

I had set up 4 dates
one flaked  another one unmatched me. another one wanted to  'talk about it"

im now gaming new ones.

I plan to do daygame as well

my goal is fitness and discipline.
as well as goals to move forward.






No comments:

Post a Comment