Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sick and watching stuff- building social intelligence

I've been reviewing some stuff that has value to my night game and overall Frame.

Had an interaction recently and didnt go well eventhough she was throwing herself at me...

lovedrops violation theory is great!

Yes girls are like us but they test and sometimes sabotage what they want....

its how to answer and when handle stuff....then lead

I recently posted some articles...

But its going back to basics--

RSD Foundations great stuff! its like bootcamp in DVD set

-Tyler after reading some of his stuff this just blew me away...

its organized to have Solid GamE!

female psycology


when a girl says something after you handled her test
you pump buying temperature

BT spiking= http://www.seductionbase.com/seduction/cat/In_the_Middle/Tactics/685.html

by JT asian playboy


Excersize : shit test excersize
review of bt spiking routines

you have to be equipped to face this....

No comments:

Post a Comment