Friday, June 19, 2009

Aha moment ! Sinn's stuff opened my eyes

Ive been getting good with comfort game...i get girls into me text me call me even before sex after i run my comfort game...beofre my comfort game ive experimented going sexual and even having my roomie have a girl send me naked pics of her but i havent closed her...so that being said...

I ve been lazy..working and stress and the fear of my friend leaving...

This so far has been the most memorable month in my Life

like my friend said..."Enjoy it man how many guys bang chicks like you do now?...not that i know of are racking them in..and the type of girls that are leeting you do all type of shit to them...not alot of guys have that...
the rotation is taking a life of its own and it sould be fun..you drop a girl or she is giving you a hard time ..you are your own man...you make the desciscions...she has to be worthy of the rotation.cause you have other girls..so she isnt that special.."
DO NOT REWARD BAD BEHAVIOR

s&m chick was playing with my head..her telling me she was failling in love and wanted a relationship with me and we both argued....bad idea bad idea bad idea..
as always history repreats itself with NEVER ARGUE WITH A WOMAN and CHANGE HER STATE NOT HER MIND

so after reaching this i have my attraction game a little rusty....

and was reading stuff...
but the problem came to being burnt out...

Sinn has been someone that really blew me away when i met him

People that help me are Sinn,CJ,topo,entropy,doc holliday,saffron,adam,jsmoooth,mmpua A, doc strangelove,nothern nights and mehow and fuji....

this is the pinancle of game reaching routines and natural game...my shift came from connecting routines with natural game to back it up....

Sinn has this natural attraction dvd

so since my attraction game was lazy...

I went to watching this...what he says and the swagger is true...

I recommend you from mid level to better this is what will take you to another level..

sandros

No comments:

Post a Comment