Saturday, June 6, 2009

next step things to do and want list

Ok this is explicit and Im going to say it :

since Im getting this girl into my rotation

YES

Im going to build a rotation

thats the best part of comfort connection game that I have them invested emotionally that I control them least I do the better.

a bit of understanding and leading and not investing alot too soon to scare her off

or beeing too mushy with her

space and balance and making her miss you here is key

sinn's rule of neediness is applied her about talking about feelings.

Im be chill same guy she met just a bit aggressive sexually but not explicit.

Im still in the works Im not yet all the way reached to a perfect consistence.

Im kind of learning along the way but so far learning it solidifies the process.

I know why I fucked up and i know how to correct it..

not at a technical level but subconcious.

as pers MPUA A-from miami

Im putting up a LIST what I want to do with women sexually

fuck her hardocre
experiment with BDSM
learn to trigger arrousal
deal with submissive girls

not too hardcore as my friends noterh nights says

nina hartleys stuff and practice and build self esteem from that.

relationship management as well.

Hmmmm

I wrote about this happening last week..improved soo fast ..

I going to have to text some bitches to line them up for weekeday dates LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment