Friday, August 21, 2009

lattest raves and rants....relationship stuff

WEll I noticed badboy pua ,ELTopo REDMOLE , Hoobie and even CJ are getting into an "advanced" method....

ever since I left new york its was a crash and burn to learn pickup and relationship beginning in that last month.

I have to thank guys like A-rock from miami and the Natural I was roomates with.

Spending time and confronting obstacles and putting action makes a huge difference

and the BEST game is learned out there and with added creativity you get good.

I got back with the girl that Im seeing and we went through a stage of making up and me taking the lead.


I ended up reviewing : Hoobie's PDF
Matt Huston's audio (its ok)
Savoy's female psycology lair talk (passive programing)
Savoy's DVD on relationship's In which I havent finished
(passive programing)


I learned how to project more the qualities and diverse more and giving positive emotions flowing.

Id say NATURAL TIM is best example.

Its the guys that have to put the work to make things happen, spike emotions and dominate her.

I texted a few days ago on a female dog I got that bit my shirt and the friend that gave her to my family told me "get a male dog to dominate her, put her in her place"


I also breiefly heard BRadp mention something on relationships....

like the don was quoted once "guys good at this spend more time in relationship management than cold approach"

SO TRUE

No comments:

Post a Comment