Monday, November 23, 2009

Mondays Rants,Raves,Reviews and comments and superfund sites.

Ok I posted some interesting stuff today. I realize my time is limited...

DocStrangelove is comming back and he is moving to LA in Jan.

Im also moving in Jan not sure where but Im planning on it.

I ran into something very cool.

listend to jeffy's speech in transformations in my ipod,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fraDFydK-8

after you get good in game and fixing your inner game. my fav part is when he opens and gets rejected "oh no...all thouse years off therapy down the drain... so anyways (goes into a routine)"

like it doesnt affect him and changes the interaction. I love jeffys frame the guy is my hero. im going to put him on a shirt or something.LOL.


Captain Jack mentions that his game he doesnt get shit tests anymore which I believe him, I ran sexual framing I didnt get it until LMR.
To me At first though you do get shit tests and its actually to your advantage to create attraction from that.they are facilitating th epickup and giving you material to tease her.

I'm in love with shit tests ...anyways ;)


In seduction community there is alot of technical stuff and why and all that...to a point and for a newbie its important.

RELATIONSHIPs AND GARY BRODSKY
Up to now, I havent found good material on relationships...

Heard BRadP relationships audio portion and how he got fucked over by a girl who wanted him to be his GF when he accepted she backed off and he dumped her.
LOL.he did go over awesome points and recomended reading matt ridley's red queen.

i havent read it and Im not really into the why it works type of thing...Im trying not to over analyze things with PU.

I was super impressed since I did ask entropy how to show dominance and he couldnt describe that clearly to me in terms of relationship, the audio how to be an alpha male Mr.M and Braddock go over it very lightly...

What gave me an awesome prespective is Gary Brodsky's extreme domination with women.

after i close I become cool and passive, but I have to be the leader i have to be the guy for anything to work...if she leads she will get frustrated treat me like shit and find another guy.

i listened to it and it makes sense, practical sense.

there is alot of material for new girls but for relationships there is either social programing stuff or plain maps like savoys dvd, it is good but its just a map.It doesnt define roles.

Gary 's power moves are basically compliance programing in a subtle yet effective way to dominate her.

Im starting to like him ALOT.

Advanced guys can teach you about life my friends....you have to keep it simple yet effective.

INNER GAME


talking about advance, I read a blog by Crow and he talked about community inner game. i responded to his blog and added elements on how innergame is essentially your self, who you are.

the essence of natural game is you being the cool guy and your game coming from your personality without sticking to robotic routines and button pushing.

I recomended to him brian tracy's science of self confidence. over PUA material on inner game.

I like scientific and psycolanylist stuff that can help in logical sense as well and mindest ...if you get hypnotized and wake up ..you still going to think same way, you have to change the mindset...like in rocky 3 "eye of the tiger" on life.

SUPERFUNDS SITE


http://drmichaelbroder.com/product_pages/lettinggo.htm

this guy helped me change the oneitis and let go of the trap I fell into...
as Doc STrnagelove calls it "she is so toxic ,she has a superfund site around her"as Franco says "men like challenges, but a wise man doesnt waste his time a foolish man will waste his time making it work." Im fucking guilty of this.


Dr.Broader explained it to me like a PIMP. dont read any oneitis stuff until youve heard this...oneits material or breakup are from tim RSD, Franco's book and this audio program. the last excersize was soo powerful I felt like I let it go.

Dr Border explains he got diorced many years and focused into this product, to him overcoming a breakup is a SKILL...intersting..I never heard ANY PUA say it like that.props man!

marius panzarella has a mini ebook and talks about you leaving things and wait for her to react , you to back off and give her space.

scott mckay has another ebook as well that makes alot of sense, basically disqualifys all party chick from being relationship material :( ....LOL

these here are the best to get over someone and fast.


I will look into in 10nse material , his rapport ebook was something good in my comfort game...but this post on addiction just awesome,perfect for LSE thanks franco.lol

I also look into swinggcatt's dark side audio section, his material is just awesome.

these are midlevel to advanced stuff here....JK Ellis would be proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment