Monday, November 9, 2009

some guys just touch over my situation to NEXT

Was this the same girl that kept your legal papers or something because you left? If so, WTF are you doing man?? You must like the punishment.

Edit: Listen, I have followed most of your stories and honestly, get your shit together first. Stop dating/fucking whatever it is you are doing until your get your personal life in order. Otherwise, you are doomed to keep repeating the same mistakes over and over. My two coppers.

TaL

-------------------------
Mistakes happen, nothing to worry about. I've made some pretty big ones that when I think back on them I think "wow, that was stupid".

I can remember last years time I had a really bad oneitis for a girl which lasted for months. When I got over the oneitis, I thought to myself "why would I get so emotionally invested over something so petty?" I thought there is no need to put that much thought into something like that or feel so strongly (i.e.: oneitis) because one day I'll be dead and in the big picture, that sort of thing does not matter. I'd much rather focus on my own wellness and do things I like to do vs. obsess over a girl.

I've briefly read over your posts and all I can say is leave the situation for good and do what is best for you. Think with a level head, don't attach negativity to it, relax and just have other things going on so it doesn't mean as much.

D-Boy

----------------------------------

I'm happy you appreciate my opinion... but honestly I only comment where I believe I can actually help.
I agree with other guys.
You obviously need to get your shit together.

You don't need this girl and why are you trying to get her to help with anything?

You need to be able to do shit like that yourself.

From all your threads about this girl all I could do was repeat what others have told you.

I believe you need to cut all contact asap.

She is destructive to you.

You need to raise your value in your own eyes before you play the game with women like that.

Most of the women in the world are there to be used and tossed aside until they better themselves or find some poor sap willing to take their shit.
You don't want to be the poor sap.
Shell

-------------------------------------------

NEXT

Stop seeing this biotch. It's counter-productive to your development.
Rob

----------------------------------------
the best revenge is just.......quit without alarming...she will think rest of her life 'what exactly happend to you'...but as far as i observe your situation...this is kinda more like mine.my mind was messed up and 'no contact' seemed very difficult to me (almost impossible)..whenever i decided to next her..she texted me..and i again changed my decision....so quitting without alarming was a hard thing for me to do....so i decided to quit it horriblly (so that she wont send me text again and will not try to contact).

you are fucked up with oneitis...its a disease...you are in a deep emotional well (state)its a dark place to live...you have to come out of this well mate..otherwise you are not getting anything good.

and the only solution to come out of this is to beat her !...and you can do this by just NEXTING HER !...quit it anyway you can...once you stop contacting her..then you will come into survival mode..where you will desperately want to seek the way out of this shit well....sooner or later...you will find the way.

good luck.

Charmer
--------------------------------------------------------------

So I wrote this long ass post to try to help you out, but then I deleted it because all you need to know is:

- You're lonely. That's why value her input so much. NOT because she is of value.

- Focus on what you're doing for yourself for you OWN personal goals.

- Keep fucking her if you want. Don't verbalise anything. YOU DON'T NEED TO NEGOTIATE AN AGREEMENT AS TO HOW YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER SHOULD BE. She will stay with you for sex without you commiting anything more than your cock. Trust me. She's lonely too.

- I HAVE HEARD ENOUGH ABOUT THIS PSYCHO WOMAN WHO HAS CHASED YOU IN HER CAR AND ALREADY TRIED TO FUCK YOU OVER. FIND SOME OTHER GIRLS DAMN YOU!

Look. Let's be honest here. You think you need her lawyer services, right? That's the excuse you're gonna use to have her as a fuck buddy? My friend, there are other lawyers. Have sex with her, and find another lawyer for your legal issues. You've already been told many times.

DON'T YOU DARE COME BACK WITH A RESPONSE OTHER THAN "I FUCKED THE SHIT OUTTA THIS GIRL LAST NIGHT. I FOUND ANOTHER LAWYER TO TAKE CARE OF MY LEGAL SHIT, I'VE GOT POTENTIAL HOOKUPS WITH THREE OTHER GIRLS IN THE NEXT THREE DAYS, AND I GOT MYSELF A JOB TO GET ME BY FOR A WHILE."

NOW GO BE A MAN AND GET YOUR DICK WET!

FUCKIN HELL!

figjam
------------------------------------------------

stop posting shits about you and her....how many times god damn fuck we r gonna tell you the right path.

just stop fucking contacting with her else go and fuck her without any attachment


JESUS CHRIST. !

Charmer
--------------------------------------------------

so far i have cut contact...

I feel like a doode for recontacting her in the first place.

Im going to nyc on a roadtrip to pick up my stuff and focus on my future.

by july 2010 I have to be in a program.period. thats my goal.

Charmer you are right I find myslef in survival mode.

I laugh a bit about being needy with the oneitis ... before this i had game to back up getting other girls quickly,so I have that figured out..

like many guys here mentioned is that Im still in the process of gettign my stuff together and like my friend said once I get there.... id be from a position of strength.


I'm surprised D-Boy didnt post earlier , but no hard feelings.

Hurray for NExTing !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment