Tuesday, February 16, 2010

fitness advice

Thanks for the kind words and for contacting me. It's always
nice meeting some of my readers/viewers.

Tom's book, The BodyFat Solution will be an excellent guide
for you. I recommend you read it thoroughly and follow it very
closely. With that as your manual, you'll be well on your way
to success.

I'm sorry to say that the Part 3 of the video series ended up
being a corrupted video file - I couldn't repair it, I'm afraid.
However, I'm soon going to be starting a blog series titled
How To Get What You Want. I'll go over a very specific system
that I teach my personal training clients about how to set
and achieve goals. You'll get a headstart on some of the ideas
in Tom's book.

As to how to deal with muscle soreness, I think I'll address
that in a blogpost this week - it's a great topic! Look for it
on www.PhysicalLiving.com either tomorrow or Thursday.

Thanks again for introducing yourself - have a great day.

Best,

JS

No comments:

Post a Comment