Thursday, February 11, 2010

health wealth relationships.....????

some mentioned to me about this but how you break iut down or whaT does it mean??

I gained weight and Im not happy with how I look now.

Im focused on goals overall and trying to be organized.

I started gym and looked into health and nutrition (thanks Don Rod)

I even found a place to train privately. not only that my passive value.

Entropy explains best opn attraction than anyone else.

So wealth, Im looking long term onm that and probable menatimes.

relationships???

Well I have to say inner game has to be healthy.
meditating motivating yourself without wandering around or avoiding your respon sibility.

I believe in God and God says that he was our best to give us the Best, cause we deserve the BEST.
he will take from thouse who dont have and give it to the one theat has more, why?
cause God gives us a talent or oppourtunity and he wants you to put effor out of it.
hardworkers.

Im using this for motivating in the gym and goals for school and career.


Relationships Id say is improving by boundarioes I set and being good person.
I havent gamed but I flirt, right now I m building comfort with slight attraction to get game back how I was by female friends.


overall Im happy in Miami and Im weary of NYC but definately have to go for school there.Godspeed.

references:

Brain Tracy- science of acheivement
Tom Venuto - burn fat, a food b food lecture, big fat lies e books
full engament- loehr
brian tracy -science of self confidence
Glen Rice 56 points and Willie Burton 53 points

No comments:

Post a Comment