Friday, March 12, 2010

one month weigh in! and pua update

Hey guys just weigh in after a month of doing 2 times a week strength training following low carb diet and high protein ala tom vennutto.

318 lbs w/ 50.4% Body FAT February 10,2010




314lbs w/ 43 % Body FAT March 11,2010

Ive increased for this week to 3 times per week strength training and figured out breathing helps with recovering, after my workout I eat 2 cans of tuna or a protein shake.

I dont eat dairy and after 4 pm dont take any fruits or any type of sugar.

mostly chicken breast and very low portions.

days of wrkout I eat more and off days I reduce the amount of food.

Its to reduce the calorie intake and workout days is to have enough to have energy and stregth to workout.


late night snack are fat free jello one portion or hard boiled egg white...or I go to sleep and take apain med like excedrin PM.


I started taking supplements since march 2 which helped alot on my diet:


protein:









































take also CLA 2 pills with every heavy meal 3 times a day :







































also ripped juice extreme which is appetite supresent and energy :




one every 4 hours at first which I take 3 a day and then gradually increase to 2 every 4 hrs...so far Im doing only one every 4 hrs.


























Im happy and I have a diet which I will post up.

Tom vennutoo and the dvd "I want to look like that guy" help me alot about how it works.

Im increasing cardio every day intense for 15 mintues per day morning on fast.

with sunday off to rest.

I also have to work on my abs,

my arms and legs are cut...

Im happy with my results the first month of hard work ..lok forward to working more.


PU

I joined PUA hate.com

and I love it worte ther alot of stuff.

I also having issues w grneyez that came to see me.

and have russian babe wanting me to go back to nyc.
Im going through tough times and I might have to play smart with my choices in my life now...

I to get what I want i might temporarliy go back to my ex wife.


I also got my bday present from the best PUA in the world the world number one!!!!

my life is heading in the right direction and Im very happy!

:)

hooray bitches!!!

1 comment:

  1. As for your workout anxiety, if you increase your testosterone, you will look forward to working out and feel GREAT afterward. Start taking a multi-vitamin, 50mg DHEA and a Zinc supplement every day. Try to find Tongkat Ali (also called Longjack something), which is a natural herb that increases testosterone.


    When I was taking hormone replacement I felt GREAT at the gym. I felt like I got stronger every time. If you stick with this you WILL loose the weight.

    ReplyDelete