Tuesday, April 27, 2010

swingers made me think of threesome game

I m looking into sex game,
I hate ebook or being to logical, yet simple and easy works for me, then leave it up to me to be creative :)

so I saw swinger by nina hartley.

her female psycology comes from experience her vids are better than any stupid e book.

I actually used her howe to make love to a woman first 10 minutes as a sexual frames alal topo redstack.

seriosuly she knows her stuff.

but her she has great examples how to fell comfortabl and how to escalate her comfort threshold to new things in sex.

for me its awesome cause its like whole new area and being a PUA is more like I can dominate this area too.

guys are stale in terms of just squirting, the excitement comes from the emotions of sex and unexpecteness and making it a movie for her as she were reading a erotic novel.

thats the type of experience you shoul;d be giving to her.

What guy is going to give her that????

very few.

9 1/2 weeks pushes it too much but its a great example, he should have built comfort , remeber in relationships the cycle is comfort and sexualness.
this is to be kept in constant spiking of the whole process.

DONT BE BUTTON PUSHING

but know what to do when time comes and make things happen....

you lead

you take initiative (thanks alley cat)

so as with greeeneys I plan on taking my sexual comfort thresshold to the next level with her....

like MRM says in situations where youve never done it act like youve been there and done it, adapt to the scenario. to avoid feeling insecure and in your head.

act as you go yet TAKE CALCULATED RISKS

thershold comfort to move further, reach levels , higher levels = excitement attraction.

even addiction.

use that analogy and read in10nse article as franco also comments.

swinggcatt might have some stuff but his push pull works well and for closing.

its basically arousing her and you pulliong back arousaing her and you pulling backl to make her confuse and hornty and wanting you to want it bad.

you escalate from there to avoid keeping it stale or you overgaming or buyers remorse.

I see that is difference of rapid closes, seeing when girls are that ready to fuck you lead.


Swingers vid taught me how far Im from being in game.

knowing this dynamic helps me analyze a structure of basis of how emoitons and sex can crete arrousal to a point of intensity.....even addiction of pleasure.

Im going to ask franco on that WWHD?

No comments:

Post a Comment