Monday, May 17, 2010

Mindset, emotional intuition and comfort transition to sexual push-pull

Im develping emotional intuition.

I like badboy someog his stuff when it sucks I change it but when its good I internalize reinforce it.

Key to my success was my beliefs

sexy guy

swingcatt's beliefs and badboys' rapport and in control material

I control my state with my intuition of energy and emotions.

that reassures my confidence to lead.

Leading by Brad RSD is GOLD

Ryan verbal attraction w tim's spking and asian plyboy stuff not to say TD's is wicked.

this crystalizes into prizability without verbals.

thats why doc holliday would say bodylanguage voice tone is 90%.

Id say intuition and beliefs are also 90%,like badboy says.



CLOSING from comfort

Entropy said go direct I will experiment with this as my style is Doc holliday entropy.

Closing is lay back but under nthe radar elicit her to become horny and make logistics happen.
I never verbalize we are having sex, I get her to think we are but I act non needy but open to it by bodylanguage.


I do use "trust and honesty in relationships" frame

Direct is

"theres something I want to say but Im not sure to say it... I mean I dont know you well but something tells me I should...wait, forget it its too early....


her: yeah yeah tell me


" I mean I feel we are past BS at this point right, So no need to hide things from each other"

"At first I wasnt sure about you, I got to know you a bit better, I think you are interestingly sexy, I want to see you again/ I want us to

calibrate maybe with...

DISQUALIFIERS

"too bad you are such a dork" or "dont get any ideas ,I'm still not sure about you silly billy'maybe you are all talk"

"maybe you are just saying that to get in my pants"

"stop being cool"

" are you being yourself or are you just saying that to get me to like you "


MINDSET

mindset is from swinggcatt reinforce it with past posistive experiences not trying hard and seeing girls she just playing hard to get,or she is getting arroused hide her from being slutty.calibrate changing energy by increments ala asian playboy.
(the guy from shawshank " shes playing hard to get,i like it")

-swingcatts beleifes section

-affirmations for declarations helps alot

-being coquettish and detailed about myself, creating elicitng IOI's by my bodylanguage then opening.

- think sexy thant you are, you will become attractive.


,

or when she flakes i say dont be needy or reactive cool guys dont care, its a test to get me to react, not going to react but show interest if she knows I like her then drop it if she doesnt then pursue look into entropys recodring.

when she looks down or isnt responsive:
the reality is she has a BF or she feels attraction but she is internally fighting it since she is in a relationship

solution that is proven to work is: DISCRETE FRAME! ALWAYS USE DISCRETE FRAME.

exaqmple is sexual eye contact from married woman how I number closed her.
it got her so wet.

mindset is dont show tooo interested be intriguing control your frame, control your emotions,

but under the table keep going , push limits and calibrate with magicians choice always have upper hand in social situation use social pressure.

calibrate your value by making sure you keep her up down up down then next to you as to her to earn it. always you in mindset have control and be above her in leading and conversation,and logistics and social value.

this calibrates you to avoid losing attraction.


9 and 10 game mr M

No comments:

Post a Comment