Monday, May 31, 2010

sticking point analysis update-releases takeaways

Yeah had a crazy weekend,

I found myself calibrating what I did and practicing.

I found that Im better than the avarage PUA and that I dont need to read every ebook . I dont need to get coachig for things I CAN WORK ON!

I got a rotation when I went head onut getting results, no money nor time to get coaching, only neccesary.

in past tried overfilling myself with coaching but there is a balance to keep.

thinking- doing - feeling TRIUNE!

next step in sticking point analysis

In this crazy weekend I had some calibration issues
and even in number closing.

Im getting a bit better but my doing is lacking,
best thing is trying to figure out what you did wrong and work at it and fix it.
Ive had experiences with women in light speed time thatI had no chacne of writting every single detail how I did it nor read PU.

PU stuff out there is for newbes, its rare to find a coach thats actually really good with women and not overanalytical and can explain properly for you to understand, HERE's MY OFFICIAL LIST

SINN -guy is good expensive, knows the frames I use, can definately help me with some phone coaching.

ENTROPY- only guy that knows my game in and out.he is a natural with game knowledge.

FRANCO- Franco is a guy who made screenign and fast escalation game breathrough...guy is expert analysis,expensive and wants you to work on it get results.He was breathrough of my new game

Jsmooth or La tripp for any other minor issues or breakdowns.

IW forums are great asset as well.


hope you are having an awesome weekend.I had issues with my FR and questions got deleted .
I'm re writting that up for you case I'm having issues transitioning my game from
dates stuff with your awesome deep comfort
to
women who get horny at same night I meet them and I freeze up not knowing what to do.
i love deep comfort , best thing

remember I was the horny frat boy or better term expilict sexual desperate guy that hanged in the bars with no comfort -then I changed to building Comfort- now these crazed women in Miami Im getting comfused.

I sti

and sat night had 1 cougar eye fucking me, one married fliry woman I discrete number close very subtle,

No comments:

Post a Comment