Saturday, November 27, 2010

Holy Grail of pick-up Holy how to fuck a girl within 30 minutes

Sunday, March 21, 2010
****30 MIN BATHROOM PULL****
LR: bathroom pull
TONIGHT WAS CRAZY!!!!!!

SET 3: ****30 MIN BATHROOM PULL****

I walk a couple of blocks and get to the next club. As I get in there... I just walk around... see if there are any cool people to talk to... saw a girl at the bar with a glass in her hand... she's not going anywhere... I decided to wait a little before I open to make sure I don't get any interrupts... I get EC from her... now I know she is attracted... but instead of opening her... I opener a girl who happened to be close to me that is holding a camera then it becomes a 2 set... cause some other girl walks up to her... then before I knew it the girl who I wanted to open walks up too... she was friends with the girl who had just walked up...

so here I am surrounded by 3 girls... start to small talk with them... nothing too crazy... I had calibrated my from the warm up sets...then camera girl wants to take pictures of me so I go to the back of the bar with the other girls and and get some pictures taken then she takes pictures of the other girls too...

All through this I know my target is attracted to me so right now... I am ready to go create some social proof and demonstrate some alpha qualities. She is about to go downstairs and watch her friends band play... and she thinks I am going to follow her... but I let her go by herself... and look for more sets to open... the club is still pretty empty it is still early... but before I know it the girl comes back... and thats when I start gaming her a little more... We were standing really close to each other... I didn't need any routines... I pretty much just asked some questions and got to know her... she was already attracted so she didn't need much game... then I got bumped by some guy as he was walking by and I used that as an excuse to go sit down...

We sat down pretty close to each other... we kept on talking... she told me she was an artist... showed me an art work she did on her business card then... I showed her some of my music... I also found out logistics about her... she had a roommate... lived in an area not to far from the city... she was good for a pull... I also asked her what was the craziest thing you've ever done... she said nothing too crazy I am a good girl... I said... "yeah yeah yeah... you're a good girl to the people you supposed to be a good girl too... " giving the nothing that... she could be a bad girl with me...

My goal was to get her to leave the club with me without me having to wait till the end of the night... cause I was not in the mood to stay out that late... so I started building sexual tension... this was what made the BATHROOM PULL happen...


By now she was ready to be kissed... so I looked at her lips... gave her the impression that I wanted to kiss her... and said... I can't stop starring at your lips... and leaned a tiny bit closer... she leaned in to kiss me... BUT I pulled away and said... NOT YET!!!! and kept on talking about whatever we were talking about...

Then after 2 minutes I looked at her again... and said I want to kiss you so bad!!! And she leaned in again for the kiss... I pulled away... but this time I was still with in kissing distance from her... and started touching the back of her neck and hair... she was getting turned on... so she went in for the kiss again... nope it didn't happen I turned away... but I started smelling her neck...she was getting horny now... and she went for the kiss 3 times in a ROW... I just steered away from her lips but I escalated by biting her neck and I did a little to her ear too... now... she was getting all hot and bothered... but she wasn't ready yet to go to the bathroom... WHY?

Because I hadn't escalated that far with her yet... see KINO escalation is not the only way to escalate... the community talks about it a lot... but the REAL underrated and probably even more important form of escalation is MENTAL escalation... After today I learned that: if you escalate in her mind without any objections... she will do it back to you in kino...

THAT is exactly what happened when she tried to KISS me 6 TIMES!!!! I escalated in her mind first... I gave her the imagery of us kissing. by doing the "i can't stop starring at your lips" and then "I want to kiss you so bad"

I have coached quite a few workshops with Glenn and I haven't seen guys escalating in girls minds... this is something I am going to make sure it happens for future workshops... escalating in girls' mind's can really speed up your game... and make pulls happen faster...

So...that is why she wasn't ready to fuck me in the bathroom... I did a few more things...

Right there when she tried to kiss me the last few times in a row we were at a peak of sexual tension... Now here I did something called fractionation...

According to wiki
fractionation: take person in and out of state thus intensifying it

I pretty much took her out of state... by going back into normal conversation... so I had this girl all hot and bothered and I broke her state...so she would come back to it later but only at a much more intensified level...

By now I was already going for a bathroom pull... so I knew I needed to get some compliance from her... so I decided to move her around the club... by saying "come on let's go watch the band!!!!"

and I led the way... a few steps ahead and she followed me... on the way I saw a girl I was going on a day2 with the next day and decided to talk to her a bit... while the other girl was watching... after I felt she she saw enough... I said... "come on let's check out the back room" more little hoops, more compliance...

I went in the back room I sat down on the comfortable couches... started talking with the guys from the band she went to see... she was standing for a while but when she sat down next to me... it was a pretty good sign...


so what I did here next... was the same thing I did while we were sitting down before... but by escalating further in her mind...

She was still trying to go in for the kiss... but I denied it every time and escalated elsewhere instead... I had my hand up of her thigh but I knew better not to touch her pussy... before doing some MENTAL ESCALATION... so I started escalating... I waited for her to try and kiss me again... I denied it... and at the same time and said " have you ever had sex in a bathroom before?" she said "no" ...I said "okay" then backed off a little... started talking about something else.... stroked her hair... she held my hand... I held it back... then I put her hand on my leg... and " mmmm I want you " ... she said " I like you" I used this to go aggressive... I said "what do you like about me?" she said "everything" ... I said "do you like my cock?" she said "everything" I said "but you haven't even seen it yet..." she said..."but it's part of you"... I said "yeah how do you know you like it though?" all this while biting her neck and turning her on... this was escalation!!!! Still no kissing her though... she said I do...

I kept going... "would you put your hand around it?'" she said "yes"... I said "would you spit on it?" she said "yes" would put it in your mouth?" she said "yes" ... I said "would you put it inside you?" she said "yes"... I said "do you want me to be inside you" she said "yes"... I said " I want to make you wet" ... by now... I just moving from having my hand or her thighs to just brushing past her pussy... it was lightly... but then with a little more pressure... I said " I wanna fuck you hard" She said " I want you to fuck me hard" I said " What position..." She said "Every position" I said... "Have you ever fucked with your panties pulled to the side?" She said "No" I said " I want to fuck you with your panties pulled to the side and your clothes still on"... THEN SHE WAS LIKE...

I AM GOING TO THE BATHROOM...

and YOU ARE COMING WITH RIGHT?


I was like "okay : )"

So she pretty much led the way to the bathroom... went to an open one downstairs but... I wasn't sure if those locked or not... so I said... there is a really cool one upstairs!!! And and she's like... "ohh you know???" I said "yeah come on..." and she followed me upstairs by now the place was crowded... we waited till one girl got out.. and I went inside... she followed... closed the door... locked it... and what's the first thing she wants to do??? MAKE OUT! Okay she could make out with me now... no she did... I wiped out my COCK... she sucked it... took off my wallet... go a condom... gave it to her... she wrapped in on... ***I throw my wallet on the floor!*** I pulled her panties to the side... she does some crazy yoga stretch I put my cock in... but I don't have enough leverage so I have to sit down... MEANWHILE people start banging on the door!!!!! We just hear... BAMMM BAMMM BAAAM.... we just ignore it and I put both toilet seats down... I sit and she gets on top... she is loving it and moaning... she rides me so hard that her legs somehow hit the part the toilet flushes... and the top cover falls down and we hear something else break... but then we GET distracted more LOUD ASS KNOCKS ON THE DOOR... BAAAAAMMMM BAAAAMMM BAAAAAMMM... voices that say..."OPEN UP!!! OOOPEN... but we just keep doing... I fuck her from behind now... and she is moaning SOOOO LOUD... that I think people outside just give up trying to get us out... we didn't stay long after that... "I suggested we just go to her place and fuck there" so I
zip up and she pulls her panties up and we finally open the bathroom door... to find only 2 people waiting... WTF? anyway we get out of the club... I ask how far her place is and what train we would have to take... and how long are we going to have to wait for the train... she gets where I am going with this and says should we take a cab : )... GREAT!


She paid for the CAB : )... i said I would get her lunch or something. But I wanted her to get the cab to get her invest more... also establish that I am the prize...

Anyway got to her place... WANNA TAKE OUT A CONDOM... and I CAN'T FIND MY WALLET... SHIT!!! She has a condom... so we fuck for a while then... I START TO GET REALLY WORRIED I LEFT MY WALLET IN THE BATHROOM BACK AT THE PLACE... so I try to call up the VENUE... and nothing...
By now I start getting ready to leave and I give her my number... and she is like what do I put you in my phone as... and that's when we realized we didn't exchange names yet!!! WTF! It all happened so fast!!! So we had a nice to meet you moment... Then I get her to call her friends... they don't answer... I call the girl I was talking with... she says she is out already but she will see me tomorrow...

So I end up going back to the club... to see if I left my WALLET with my credit card in there...


WHEN I GET THERE... The BOUNCER LOOKS AT ME... and acts as if he had just seen some supernatural force !!!! He's like all surprised and says,,, YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! "Hi I lost my wallet in here"

WERE YOU THE MOTHAFUCKA WHO BANGED SOME CHICK IN THE BATHROOM????

I'm like "y-eeah.."

HEY!!! THIS IS THE GUY WHO BROKE OUR BATHROOM !!! YOU JUST GAVE US MORE WORK TO DO... HOW DID YOUR WALLET END UP IN THERE!!! .... HE CALLS THE OTHER BOUNCER... POINTS TO ME AND SAYS... HERE IS THAT MUTHAFUCKER!!!!! HE'S LIKE... WOOOW MAN!!! YOU ARE THE GUY WHO FUCKED THAT GIRL IN THE BATHROOM... NAAHH MANNN YOU BROKE MY BATHROOM...!!! AND THEN YOU FLOODED THE WHOLE FLOOR NAAAHH MAN... WHATT THE FUCK!!!! SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK????

I was like "dude... im sorry... "

they were saying this half serious and the other half was just in amazement and I could see their were like "respect!!!"

then he says to the other bouncer..."DON"T LET HIM GO ANYWHERE!" and he goes inside.

BY now everyone in line knew that I fucked a girl in the bathroom and EVERYONE was looking at me... every girl in line was pretty much eye fucking me... and every guy was like... you're the SHIT... but I was just hoping I would get my wallet cause I had my credit card in it... and honestly I didn't know if the bouncers were gonna call the cops of what... so they made me wait 30 minutes... i get to see the bouncer run some lame ass game on some girl... I also spoke to him and I told him... that I didn't flood the bathroom... he said that my wallet was in the toilet... I told him that I left it on the floor and it must have been the guys who were banging on the door that put my wallet in the toilet...


but then out comes the other bouncer... with another guy... they are like "this is the guy"... but then he gives me wallet... I check my credit card is in there... all good... i guess they dried my wallet too... it looked fine to me... they are like... all looking at me and shaking their heads... but they were like alright man... you can go... the one bouncer was like on my side already... he was like "he just left it on the floor". so everything was pretty cool...

but like I said it was a FUCKING CRAZY NIGHT!!!!
Posted by hyper at 11:12 PM 5 comments:
Irving said...
dude that's freaking insane. I want to train with you and Brad P so bad.

March 23, 2010 1:01 PM
hyper said...
Awesome. Lets get your game to the next level!

March 23, 2010 5:09 PM
Irving said...
I'm graduating at the end of this year, and have had a long and horrible dry spell ever since the start of 2007.

March 23, 2010 8:25 PM
hyper said...
Fuck that dude you deserve better. you need to talk to drew right now. He he will determine what is the next best step for you to take to get your game to the next level there are many ways we can help but we gotta figure out which one is the best for you.

here is his contact info (it is also available on the main website)

E-Mail: Drew@BradP.com
Phone: +1 (702) 516-8879

March 23, 2010 10:42 PM
Gooze said...
Hey Hyper, that was some sick shit!I'll be in the Chicago workshop in July. Looking forward to your fashion post. Cheers!

March 30, 2010 6:25 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment