Sunday, December 19, 2010

failed 3am best review breakdown by LA TRIPP and FRANCO

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 3:56 AM, sandy wrote:

Hey Tripp, let me know if we could talk this week man, cool.

It has to do with different topics...
please read this FR cause I was abit tipsy when I wrote it.
Im fucking up with fast seductions man, and I need your help. WWYD?
Fast is all about amping up the ATTRACTION fast and enough comfort to keep her with you. This includes a lot of kino, escalated from almost none to quite a bit.

Lets talk soon bro,



FR

I was in bar 3am and one girl and ALL chodes hovering and
I approached went ok made mistakes buying drink to try to lock in
Yes, definitely a bad move. You've just been slotted with every other chode/AFC.
we took shots I did takeaways and locked in it looked l like she was gaming,then she said she was looking for the bartender that told her that he wanted to fuck her in a direct way....She siad guys being direct turned her on
Apparently you managed to show enough interest to still build some attraction in her. She was blatantly telling you what you needed to do to fuck her. So, you could have fucked her.
.....I was like that sounds cool but he isnt here tonight ...:)

Not too bad for a response. You should've shown your value a bit more though, with something like, "You don't need him, I'm the man tonight." Saying tonight or even for the night shows you aren't looking for something permanent, because likely she wasn't either.
she said she wasnt happy and unemployed.

She wasn't happy. You could've made her happy. The unemployed thing didn't need to be responded to.
I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO RESPOND WO COMING OFF TOO SUBSERVIANT and TURN IT INTO A POSITIVE THING

LOL, well there you go.

so I just said" Im student now so its kidah hard on myself too ,just waiting to finish"

Yeah . . . bad choice, lol.

as I went into asking if she read cosmo to transition to transition into sex talk she says NO! and she is more of GQ girl and grew up with liking guys stuff... I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO RECOVER !

"Oh, so you're a tomboy, eh?" Likely she would've agreed. "So, you like to play in the dirt . . . and get rough." Right there transitions into sex talk.

I said Im going to restroom be back and she said she go out for a smoke..

Yeah, bad move. lol.

I came back and chodes were surrounding her.. CHODE LEERING and PEERING

Of course, as they always do when the girl is hot.

I intro myself and they left play pool...for now ...but they keep looking over in spectator mode.

Your value was lost.


since I noticed her IOI another guy chode amogs
to spike her BT I took out my fake 80's DG sunglasses and put it on her
and seed the timebridge with friend and afterhours,
"I want you to come with me it will be fun", she said no I cant I live nearby and I m just hanging out ..... ( yeah hanging out at 3am
what are you talking about?!)

Because you had lost your value in her eyes/mind.

THE AMOG SCENE : then I fluff talk but she kept looking around and "whsperer amog" comes to side he doesnt know her, whisperes in her ear she looks at me and she laughs and looks at him... I then interupt and introduce myslef ..he doesnt comply and walks off but keeps looking at her while he is playing darts ...

So your value, at this moment, was higher than his. She had more interest in you. But, your value still isn't high enough since she's not focused on you.


She had already told you previously to be direct with her. My guess is you weren't direct enough.

I start preping and SOI, she then starts feeling tension from getting all female attention from the venue and she keeps looking at pool table and darts side while Im talking to her...

She was getting female attention?

I then say " HEY! look at me Im talking to you! HELLO!" kind of in a dominant way ( NOT SURE ITF THIS IS OK OR FUCK UP)

Actually, in this type of situation, this would show weakness on your part. Insecurity, and lack of self control.

she says like "yes" she looks right at me ...I go into story on female sex or natural women patter type improv I was doing and

A little interest on her part possibly, but more so trying to keep things calm.

I told her to "OK, lets go gt out of here"

she was like " Im staying here sorry Im not thet type of girl"

Yeah, she had no comfort or attraction built toward you, otherwise you could've pulled her out.

I was like " Shut up! shut up right now! I think your are cute and want to be with you"

Direct, but too late.

whisperer taps on her shoulder to come play darts ...
keeps whisperering again and I say "dude whats up man! " in a pissed way a little but subcommunication of wtf are you doing?!

You were showing MAJOR insecurity, man.

he wonders off but keeps looking...

she looks at me hard eye contact like sexual tension building but says
" last time I had a one night stand I ended up in a relationship , Im just going to play darts and pool with the boys"

She's trying to ease you off. Yet, because she's not getting you kicked out, she's hoping you might calm down and be a real alpha and give her a more genuine reason to leave with you.

amoggs came to check in and say "is everything alright?" I said yes and she just looked and he left but kept leering...

I said " Do you want to come with me? I really like to fuck you in the ass" and smiled with a smirk ala benicio del toro in traffic

she stared at me for congruence test and said

"I'd really like that ...but Im not going to do that "

" So, Im going to go play pool now.."

I was like " You are soo full of shit ; ) " and I left...kindah of upset and yet didnt pull....

The directness came too late. And, the directness was too vulgar, actually. You don't get that vulgar with the directness that soon. Especially not after you've shown so much insecurity. You can do better than this, bro.


FRANCO Comments:


Hello Sandros,

First of all get rid of negative frames like "failed seduction" they stuff your mind with emotions which impair your game.

There is no failure: only feedback.

let´s examine the feedback we can get from this case:

papa sandros wrote:
This FR is very very RAW I worte it out of bein a littel upset and tipsy...and its unedited.

>then she said she was looking for the bartender that told >her that he wanted to fuck her in a direct way....She siad >guys being direct turned her on.....I was like that sounds >cool but he isnt here tonight ...

This can mean two things:

1. She is telling you how to seduce her = she wants you to be a direct mother fucker in order to have her agree to have sex with you.

or ( this is more likely to be true)

2. She is a cock teaser..

The strategy is different depending on which one of the two.

>she said she wasnt happy and unemployed.
>I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO RESPOND WO COMING OFF TOO >SUBSERVIANT and TURN IT INTO A POSITIVE THING

When a girl gives you a too over sexual clue stop talking about anything connected with sex. If she is a cock teaser she will use that to betaise you.

Instead work on the principle: "Don´t explicate, demonstrate"

I would comment to this like

"Oh nice to hear that the guy wants you to have a great time"

And then I would stop any discussion connected with sex and focus on isolating her.

The asshole part of me I would put out when we are in isolation.


>so I just said" Im student now so its kidah hard on myself >too ,just waiting to finish"
>as I went into asking if she read cosmo to transition to >transition into sex talk she says NO! and she is more of GQ >girl and grew up with liking guys stuff... I DIDNT KNOW >HOW TO RECOVER !

She is telling you she is a masculine girl, maybe Daddy´s daughter.

This is the kind of girl who likes to be taken by a muscular gym teacher who teaches her how to pump iron and then fucks her.

If... she is not cock teasing you.. see there are Freak girls around who enjoy getting the guys to the edge of their sexual desire and then.. disappear.

>I said Im going to restroom be back and she said she go out >for a smoke..
>I came back and chodes were surrounding her.. CHODE >LEERING and PEERING

Giving her the attention she was craving for when she went to the bar. Notice: I said attention, not sex.

>I intro myself and they left play pool...for now ...but they >keep looking over in spectator mode.
>since I noticed her IOI another guy chode amogs
>to spike her BT I took out my fake 80's DG sunglasses and >put it on her
>and seed the timebridge with friend and afterhours,
>"I want you to come with me it will be fun", she said no I >cant I live nearby and I m just hanging out ..... ( yeah >hanging out at 3am
>what are you talking about?!)

Ok you could have said: "I am sure you have a nice kitchen. Let´s go to have a look at your kitchen" See the only way to f.close her is to have her away from the place she gets attention.. if she refuses isolation in spite of a very self-confident approach from you that means she will be there all the night fishing for attention and "maybe" go for the sex .. or go home alone.


>THE AMOG SCENE : then I fluff talk but she kept looking >around and "whsperer amog" comes to side he doesnt know >her, whisperes in her ear she looks at me and she laughs >and looks at him...

Well she is playing the field for attention. See, remember this: for women and especially of the Freak type attention is far more important than sex.

You need to remember on what she focuses in her game..

>I then interupt and introduce myslef ..he doesnt comply >and walks off but keeps looking at her while he is playing >darts ...
>I start preping and SOI, she then starts feeling tension from >getting all female attention from the venue and she keeps >looking at pool table and darts side while Im talking to her...
>I then say " HEY! look at me Im talking to you! HELLO!" kind >of in a dominant way ( NOT SURE ITF THIS IS OK OR FUCK >UP)
>she says like "yes" she looks right at me ...I go into story on >female sex or natural women patter type improv I was doing >and
>I told her to "OK, lets go gt out of here"
>she was like " Im staying here sorry Im not thet type of girl"

She is fishing for attention. She is the same girl who told you that the bartender told he wants to fuck her and that she likes direct men.

So: she is cock teasing you. Using the sex hook to get attention..

>I was like " Shut up! shut up right now! I think your are >cute and want to be with you"
>whisperer taps on her shoulder to come play darts ...
>keeps whisperering again and I say "dude whats up man! " in >a pissed way a little but subcommunication of wtf are you >doing?!
>he wonders off but keeps looking...
>she looks at me hard eye contact like sexual tension >building but says
>" last time I had a one night stand I ended up in a >relationship , Im just going to play darts and pool with the >boys"

Ok she wants to make sure that if she has sex you will not become the jealous possessive boy who stalks her..

amoggs came to check in and say "is everything alright?" I said yes and she just looked and he left but kept leering...

>I said " Do you want to come with me? I really like to fuck >you in the ass" and smiled with a smirk ala benicio del toro >in traffic
>she stared at me for congruence test and said
>"I'd really like that ...but Im not going to do that "

Ok she told you plain that she is enjoying the teasing game she is doing in the bar and the attention of the boys and having fun cock teasing guys.

Next time a girl tries to cock tease you with sex what you have to do is to shift the game to something boring and neutral like financial news and politics and then escalate on her with your kino without saying a word about sex.

She asks: "What you are doing?" when you touch her hand

You say: "I think next year the financial forecast is getting better" and put your hand on her ass..

If you do not verbalize SEX or anything else she will be forced to submit to kino of push you away which will ruin her need for communication and need for cock teasing you..

>" So, Im going to go play pool now.."
>I was like " You are soo full of shit ; ) " and I left...kindah >of upset and yet didnt pull....

Now nice to be cock teased.. next time you will be better with cock teasers.

Cheers, Franco
http://www.francoseduction.com/manual-of-seduction

No comments:

Post a Comment