Sunday, December 26, 2010

Gangbang cindy at Roosh's site, female psychology

Hi my name is Cindy I have been married for ten years and I am 30 years old.My husband just started whanting to have grils night out and guys night out.Last weekend my and a younger freind went to a party.When we got there there was about 4 grils and 10 guys .After a few drinks there was two young guys about 19 that started talking to me and telling me how cute i was and then some how we end up going up stairs to the bed room and thet started taking turns kissing me at frist I was just playing around and I was not going to do anything but one thing led to anthuor and before I new it one of them pussed me down on the bed pulled his dick out and started rubing it on my face it was atleast 3 inchs longer than my husbands I just started sucking it I was so exsighted that I didnot even fell the secound guy pull of my paints and trought them on the ground.But i did fell him stuff his dick up in me This is the frist time i had evr had one in the mouth and one in the pussy it was great the two off them fucked me for about 30 minutes and i looked up to see 2 more guys standing there so what the fuck I let both of them take a turn at it and let me tell you It made me fill powerful to fuck and suck all the cum out of those four young guys I cannot wait for ladies night out again so to all you wowmen in the world try you a gangbang sometime and men let us all have a ladies night out.

Interesting shite to read here.I certainly learned from this gem. hope you can handle the rawness of this cause its real world, real life.



I personally dreamed of my GF and her being loyal and her being cool and not wanting anything else besides me....


but you have to keep satisfying girls sexually to avoid cheating and other discomfort.


I'm not a threesome guy, I have gotten good with my game when it comes to comfort connection, soul mate game. it combines emotions with sex.its a drug for me and the girl.
so Im still new at experimenting with other than MF sex, I mean threesome sex. My FB has been cool and yet she likes me alot and lets me do anything on her physically.
I also suggest that same emotions as suggested by Tyler Durden's PU diagram on emotional states, also
applies to sex in the Sex God Method explains.
rough/soft/ emotional -romantic/hardcore sex.

would like your comments on this statement by this Girl "Cindy".
BEST material to learn seduction comes from women's experience and not what she logically says what attracts her.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment