Monday, January 31, 2011

stripper pickup LR from mystery's studetn, interesting stuff on baiting

So this report is how I actually F Closed a stripper while using a jealous plotline with a girl I was text gaming at the same time. It literally got to a point where I turned to the stripper and said... "I gotta run... unless there's a better offer on the table."

Yes... I Full Montied a stripper HB9 last night.. But the reason for this report is to get some feedback on what I did and whether or not you guys think this is repeatable in the same or other circumstances. I didn't think of that idea until this morning.

Brief Overview:
I went to my favorite strip club where I know several of the dancers (dated a few, boinked a few and just friendly with a few more) the bartenders and the bouncers. I have great social value there.
Before I went in I was texting this HB8.5 I had dated a few weeks back, just trying to see if I could arrange something for later in the evening.

So... like I said before... when you finish reading this... I want you to consider whether or not I could or should replicate this "WITHOUT" the actual HB8.5 texting me. Hell it could have been some wing in the same club with me sitting at a different table with a script.

About me.... I am 42 ( I know... a little older than most of you guys) I am very good looking and have the benefit of age; a great career, plenty of cash and the time to keep myself in better shape than most 30 year olds. I have all the goodies that come with it. Nice clothes, Mercedes, Icy Rolex, bitchin house, bling... yada yada. Suffice it to say that I peacock in a whole different way and that is classy, sophisticated, well groomed.

So how did I F Close a 23 year old HB9 last night? Glad you asked.

I stroll in and head straight to the bar where my favorite hired gun is pouring. She runs around so she can give me a big hug and chat for a second. She looks great and I tell her so. She blushes and asks what she can get me. I had been out drinking earlier watching Monday Night football so by that time I just wanted some bottled water. I tell her and she brings it to me saying it's on her. I thank her and ask her to break a $20 into singles. She does and I slide her $3 back for the effort. She gives me that, "awww... you are too fucking sweet" grin and glance. I wink and walk away.

I head to my usual table that is at the base of the stairs to the center stage. I am not up on the outer ring of the stage, but at a table of my own just an aisle's width away from it. I can see everything, but I don't look like an AFC staring up at the girls as they swipe dollar after dollar during their routines. I do tip them as they come off stage as though it were an afterthought as it's not required and nobody else in the house not sitting at the stage ever does it. It sets me apart without looking like a chump. I even get the HB9 you're about to meet to do it for me on occasion.

My state is good : "I don't give a fuck... I come here for the food"
My body posture is good: Turned 45 degrees to the stage sort of laid back and to the side, legs outstretched, nonchalant, paying little attention to the girl on stage.

I'm not there more than 10 seconds and this stripper (HB9) walks up and sits down at my table next to me. Now she is sitting next to me, but since I am 45 degrees to the stage, she is sort of sitting to my back. I never turn to face her. Instead I almost completely ignore the fact that she is there.

5 seconds pass without me acknowledging her and finally...

HB9: Hi
Me: nod
HB9: How's your night going.
I wait a few beats to answer as I size her up with my eyes then finally...
Me: Well I have been here all of 8 seconds and I was beginning to wonder what took you so long. (neg)
HB9: laughs... You're used to getting jumped as soon as you walk in huh?
Me: I am used to getting jumped in the parking lot
HB9 Laughs "What's your name?"
I roll my eyes in an exaggerated manner as though I am thinking of a name to give her.
HB9: What are you trying to think of a name?
ME: What's your name?
HB9: Nickey
ME: Is that YOUR real name?
HB9: No... That's my stripper name. Aren't I entitled to a stripper name?
ME:If you want me to call you Nickey then you have to call me (I roll eyes again for a second) Brock.
HB9:Brock huh?
ME: As far as you know.

She then says something to the effect of.. I have never heard of a customer using a fake name before. And I told her that I wasn't a customer. I told her that I knew several of the girls and others from the club, rattled off some names blah blah blah... This immediately took her out of Gun Mode and she started to open up about herself outside the club. We started chatting and got into C1.

At this point I had my phone on the table and it started to vibrate. She glanced at it... I glanced at it. Finally she asks if I am going to answer it. I pick it up and it is a response form the HB8.5 I had been texting/gaming prior to entering the club. Here is where it gets interesting.
I can't type every text back and forth but I think you'll get the idea and the concept of what I was doing and hope to repeat in the future.

HB8.5: Are you home or are you out?

I show it to the stripper and ask her how I should respond. That's basically what I did with each of the subsequent texts. I actually engaged her in what I should say next to the HB8.5 she didn't know and had her trying to help me hook up a booty call. IMPORTANT POINT: I told the HB9 to hold my phone between texts. I was trying to lock her in with it. But instead of letting her hold it in her hands... I made her hold it between her legs. That way each time there was a response back from the HB8.5 she got stimulated by the vibration on her clit. It got really fun after a while and she LOVED it. It made her want to keep the text game going on and on.

ME: I'm out at... (strip club name)
HB8.5: Is Frankie all over you? (Frankie is one of the girls I used to date)
ME: No... but Nickey is.
HB8.5: Who's Nickey
ME: Some chick not hot enough to dance on Saturday nights. Jealous?
this came off as a pretty funny neg with the HB9 sitting there reading what I was writing. She hit me and laughed.
HB8.5: Maybe... Did you want me to come over tonight or are you making plans with NICKEY?
ME: No plans... yet.

Anyway... it went on like that for a while as Nickey (HB9) and I were chatting and building comfort. She finally got up to take her turn on stage and begged me to come sit around the stage. I AFC'd and complied but you had to be there to know that it was her qualifying to me more than anything. She didn't pay any attention to any one of the 20 other people sitting there and kept coming over and talking to me during her routine. It was obvious she was going the extra mile during her routine and kept checking to see if I was paying attention. At one point I wasn't because some chick customer was sitting next to me dry humping my leg for some reason.

After her routine I high fived her from the stage and gave her an approving look. The girl had skills and she deserved to be appreciated a little. It made her feel good but as soon as I returned to my table and she scampered over to join me again, I returned to state and body languaged her out a little.

She escalated kino and not in a stripper way, but in a "I need comfort" sort of way. I let her hold my hand and lean into me a little. She would try to stare me down and I wouldn't let her. Each time she would smile and blush away before I did.

The text game continued and after about an hour and a half (now midnight) of this the HB8.5 texts me...

HB8.5: So do you want me to cum over?

I show it to the HB9 and say

ME:"I gotta run... unless there's a better offer on the table."

The next bit is almost exactly from Brady's VH1 performance.

HB9: I can't... I don't get off until 2
ME: Do you work for them or do you work for yourself?
HB9: I work for myself.
ME: So you can leave any time you want.
HB9: Yeah.. but...
ME: Let's go
HB9: I can't go like this... I would need to tell the DJ and change first.
ME: Do it.

She looked at me for just a second and I turned to head out. She grabbed my arm and said... WAIT. She ran to the Dj and got a nod... what she said to him I have no idea. She ran to the dressing room and put on a long overcoat and came out with a big smile and we headed for the car.

On the way home I texted the HB8.5 a few times to let her down easy and preserve the right to call again in the future... all the while making the HB9 hold the phone between her legs each time. HB9 was so fucking hot and bothered by it that when we finally got to my place, she practically climaxed sucking my cock.

I am not going to bore you with the details of the sex, but there was no LMR and she was energetic to say the least.

So.... I realize I didn't give all the texts and such, but I got to thinking this morning... I don't really need the HB8.5 to do the texting. I think I could repeat this or at least field test it a few times with a wing sitting at another table with a script or at least some notes and a concept of how it should go. It seemed to work like a charm and the vibrating phone between her legs was a definite winner. I wouldn't want to risk DLVing if I tried it again with an actual HB on the other line who possibly tells me to go fuck myself or something.

Your thoughts and comments are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment