Monday, February 28, 2011

FR :Oscars party w Zey I get LMR

Last night I went out with another cuban latina woman she showed alot of interst wanting to be with me,she is 37 has 2 kids,she wanted to be with me to watch "Oscars" and Cuddle.

I pace and lead her and we set up a date I picked her up from a parking lot to go to our private "oscar night"party. we ended up in a miami beach hotel room.Palmer house very awesome.

she got LMR upfront but used role playing and adventure fantasy as we are having a our Celebrity Oscars party.

we were watching TV and sametime build comfort , we started making out intensely, she started controling her horniness everytime I escalated.
at times shed stand up and go get water.at comercial breaks wed make out heavly and cuddle , Id touch her body she would pull back.
I at times escalate and pull back and she would try to please me, it was an LMR battle.back and forth.
she'd use disqualifers like :"Im too old for you" "dont think cause Im older we will have sex tonight" Id laugh and make out with her.
Id build more comfort and ran NLP routines to elicit her horny and attraction state (cosmo routine and movie star EV sexual pattern)and shed feel that state shed back off and try to change subject.
then it got to a point where I was kissing her and I kiss her neck and hair pull and lick her neck. I felt she was turned on so bad that she stood up and said she neede to go to the bathroom.
she came back and said she need to go home.
I said why soo soon oscars arent even half way (Ive been battling LMR for 1 1/2 hour)
she said "I cant.im older than you and this might get farther than i expected so i have to go."
she then she asked me if i was mad i said no.I acted like it wasnt a big deal and we left the room.
she started asking me if I was mad, I acted like I didnt care and it wasnt a big deal.
As I dropped her off during the drive we were building comfort .
she started to say that she has never been with a younger guy before and she feels uncomfrtable to be in public with me, I said "we can be discrete, whatever goes behind closed doors is between 2 adults and its nobody elses business, right"

She said that I'm smart ,creative and intellectual and rare guy throwing compliments at me I just said "thank you"
she said that alot of girls probably throw themselves at me.
she said " Im not like this on a first date or have sex on first date but wow if you are this romantic on a first date then I can imagine what you end up doing with other girls"

I said "this isnt a date its a private oscars party" ;)

As I got to her car and we kissed again and we went on our own separate ways.

now I feel she is doing PNP like the other latina cuban woman where she isnt showing interst by phone or text and wants me to chase her. and I suck at that and get needy and blow the set.

Im running into a pattern of non closure with these latina women I hope you notice whats wrong here its repeating smae scenario as groundhog day.
or should I next ? Im seeing she is LSE

No comments:

Post a Comment