Thursday, March 3, 2011

FR: oscars date with latina and I get massive LMR wants to go home

FR: oscars date with latina and I get massive LMR wants to go home

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

so I was out of town and a girl Ive been on and off talking on the phone and text, she is 37 yrs old but looks decently good for her age.
(I had opened direct on her previously and we ve been flirting and Ive been more masculine dominant wo being too pushy)

I told her I was out of town and she text me she wanted to fly out to see me since she wanted to watch the oscars.I thought she was kidding and said she was serious and then we were talking about cuddling and she said "I want to see you."

we made arrangements for the next day to spend time together and have our own oscars party.

I got in town and and picked her up in my car

she was excited and yet felt LMR when we I surprised her and took her to south beach hotel then we were in a room together but i roleplayed future projection pretend we are out of town and "we are bfgf".

She look at tv and I'd escalate to arouse her w touching caressing and kissing. At comercial breaks we'd make out and cuddled but she pulled back quickly and would stand up from the bed when shed get horny.

Then she said were not having sex and I lol'd.

She saw I was chilling and offered her a drink and she said oh no im not getting drunk I will drink water And used disqualifiers like
"im too old for you" "I have to get up early tomorrow".etc.

We'd get on the bed and I'd escalate and push back.
Id use NLP routines to get her aroused more and shed want to change subject.

at times when I pulled back She'd want me too push more then I was kissing her neck as I did a slight hairpull as I licked her neck

then she got up went to bathroom (prob soaking WET)
and then she came out and said
"I have to go".

I said "why soo soon."
(an hour and half battle w LMR).

I then make out again heaviliy and she was like
"I cant.im older than you and this might get farther than i expected so i have to go." she then she asked me if i was mad i said no.I acted like it wasnt a big deal and we left the room.
As I dropped her off during the drive we were building comfort .

She said that I'm smart ,creative and intellectual and rare guy
that alot of girls probably throw themselves at me.
As I got to her car and we kissed again and we went on our own separate ways.

Now, I dont hear from her.
Im confused.

-----------------------------------------------
Jesse Charger says:

My overall experience with South Florida Latina chicks is that they're more difficult than Caucasian women. More LMR, more stupid games, more sexual inhibitions, more trying to hard ignore you on the approach, and the list goes on. And that's IF they like you

Then again, a lot of them DO have big azzes So kudos to you for trying to crack them.

I don't see anything you did that stood out as being "incorrect". It sounded pretty solid.

I think she wants to test you to see if you're marriage material, so she's resisting the sex and seeing how far you'll go to chase her down. A lot of Latin women are looking for husbands, not boyfriends. Also, she's an older single woman AND Latina, so she'll be especially sensitive to looking for a potential husband.


I say:
I have to review Arousal sections on SNLs.Microloop theory.Sinn's product on Logistics, turne her on Oct 2010 Inner Circle CD.
Sexual tension by vin di carlo.Non Verbal sexual communication.
physical push -pull builds sexual tension

No comments:

Post a Comment