Tuesday, March 22, 2011

FR strip club at BTs CoralGables on monday

I went out last night and I didnt get opened by the girls at all. for a Monday it was kindah packed. Girls were hot but when I came in I sat as in the attached diagram but I was turned sideways like not a customer and not a perv either.




I did get open by an unattractive black woman for a tip and told her

"Im just getting warmed up, Im actually here to kill time waiting for a friend to get out of his work to meet up here, but come back later"

as I was getting a sprite. and she responded "I'm also getting my night started" she walked away, whatever.



Then two hot blondes pale white kindah skanky abit or grungy with some tats they sat on near to me lighting up a cigarette in the bar but I was watching either my phone or TV (as a non customer) and they didnt open me its like they were on break before they went on stage. They neither appraoched me some dudes appraoched them , one was buying drinks of the bat and loudly talking being funny. the other guy was good looking and was talking to the chick and they were talking.



I then see the waitresses across from me and they look at me and they both laughed or chuckled, I was now in my head. I look at the time and I was in now for 30 minutes now in internal damage control of indesciveness of should i do something or should I go sit somewhere else. I admit had my back turned to stage watching TV or talking to bar man. I want to be proactive but get clueless.

No comments:

Post a Comment