Sunday, March 27, 2011

FRs: 2 Georgia Strippers

FRs: 2 Georgia Strippers


March 26,2011

INTRO

So lately my state was down days ago cause in Miami I didn’t get approached by any girl except a black girl who asked me for tip,I had my back to the stage sitting infront of the bar. Then the last time before that one I was FR: chubby Cuban chick non pro set counting her money.

Anyways I was in ATL to do personal school stuff was busy most of the time.Im into red hair girls blondes and Southern accents.It was a good break from Latinas in Miami who give me headaches and drama.So before I left Georgia last night. I went to strip club and had 2 great sets.

1 is REDHAIR NON PRO and other

2 NYC Army chick

I messed up and couldnt close logistically the bounce.



PART 1 is REDHAIR NON PRO Stripper

So I arrived at the place and I sat down perfect location and made it look like I was the shit, I was super confident had a smile made eye contact with almost every girl and was dressed well in comparison to dive bar lounge type of strip club, this strip club wasn’t high class but the girls were TOP and HOT.

So I sit down and laid back I have a waitress get me red bull, and REDHAIR comes sits next to me, she says something and I use my ear signaling to talk louder to get closer.she does and she sits down next to me,

I cut her off and tell her “that accent” (push pull)

she says insecure “are you making fun of my accent”,

“you are from boston””that accent”

Her:I was born in Ohio but grew up here in Georgia. “are you making fun of my accent”,

Nah I like that accent ;) she laughs.

I tell her what color is your hair, she says auburn, I tell her what the color of my eyes, she says hazel and looks at me smilling, why are you looking at me that way please slow down woman! J

Anyways you seem chill and friendly tell me about yourself abit.she tells me about the dances and services and I tell her I stoped by until stops raining and I have to hit the road to Miami.

I cut her off again and told her to stand up “how tall are you?” got her to turn around a couple of times and bend over “ Pimp” style. She told me that she simple girl don’t go out much and all.Laid back.how she grew up all her life in Georgia and never left Georgia.she started saying that she was doing it for the money and that really is the worst stripper there cause the boss tells her she isn’t aggressive enough. And that she is laid back and stoped giving a shit about people said or thought about her.I qualified her about what you got going more than your looks, I say cool and go into a child story on how I had a crush on a red head girl in 5th grade and one day she left the school, everybody teased her but I thought she was cute and had a crush on her but never saw her again. She laughs and I qualify her again if she is being herself or trying to get me to like her and that Im not that easy is she being herself, she says she is and qualify her “where did personality come from” she didn’t want to tell me if she had sisters and brothers and she was reserved about her name.so I went into Cosmo pattern. (Captain Jack’s routine)

she said butterflies and we began eye contact each other and she told me I get stage fright when I look into someones eye,Im honestly insecure and I don’t usually talk like this to people I don’t talk much,I throw in a cold read on laid back and chill yet likes to enjoy being with her man. She says Ive been hurt and I dated a Mexican guy once but I got hurt and I don’t want to let anyone inside my heart anymore.

I asked her If she has ever tried a latin lover Brazilian guy before? She laughs

I went into incredible connection pattern with check in’s.

Puts her head against my chest. She Lets me caress her face and ask her do you feel comfortable with me,she said YES.

she was staring at me like about to make out but we were surround by music and people and chicks dancing naked in front of us,I offered her a drink and she said no thanks.I cant drink because I will be running to bathroom every minute.I laugh and tell her to stop being cool and funny I m starting to like her.

How about a drink outside since they don’t serve alcohol here.

She said “I get off by 1 am.” It was 10:30pm. What can you do to get off early I got to leave hit the road. She said I cant leave my shift I have to make money also . I sent her off to make money and come back . she does and says “ok I will go make rounds.”

Some chubby blonde waitress comes in aggressively start trying to touch my cock and starts flirting with me while REDHAIR is smoking and watching from afar,I get a water and I tip waitress on the table instead of her panties. Tried to get her off me ,cause she is being really aggressive and I didn’t want to make REDHAIR. jealous since I ran deep comfort.I haven’t given her a single dime .

RED HAIR watches from afar and Im alone like a dork. Im getting uneasy waiting for the bitch to come back and its been 15 minutes. Then REDHEAD comes in sits next to me and says she is dancing on the stage next, I tell her to talk to my ear cant hear her she whispers in my ear and I tell her to pretend she is a naughty girl and if she can say

“ I’m a naughty Georgia girl” I bite my lip and hairpull her she looks at me and suddenly they call her and goes on stage.

I look at her eye and not her body as she is dancing, she SUCKS at stage but shows her nice body. No guys tip her and I put some 3 dollars on the table near her. She finishes the dance and goes to thank all the guys who tipped her, she takes another 10 minutes I was like WTF. She comes back and she tells me that she sucks and that she isn’t into dancing on the pole. We then make fun of another chick dancing on the pole and has Peach or apricot on her chest, she laughs and then I qualify her being cool and being herself and she say “Im easy girl, you can take me anywhere and I would be fine” I reward her.

Then I get abit clueless where to go from there and ask her to ask for the time, she goes and its 11 something. I try to get her to bounce and says” I haven’t made enough money tonight I suck.”Amangement wont let me leave. Then I transition to tell me more about what attracts you to a guy you started to notice about him you become really attracted.She gets upset and uneasy and says

” I told you! I don’t know I just know , OK, I have to go do something “

She leaves pissed off and talks to guys at the door and goes to bathroom. I don’t see her anymore.

I don’t know what to do , I though it was going well and I thought to go bring her back to the table or tell her “please Im asking a question Im curious about you etc…” or “whats wrong babe come back”

But I instead let it go, I actually when we were before her dance we were deep comfort and thought it was on. Now she walks off pissed. I over did the elicitation of what feeling she feels and got uneasy and left. I thought she was super cool and we are both pisces and a week away from our birthdays. Our personality and clicked and I was attracted to her dude to her being herself and being feminine .FUCK!

I go to bathroom later and I see her with some Filipino guy who looks like Mr.M .lol in skater clothing playing pool , I look at him and he looks at me, she bends over for him to shoot the pool ball.

I walk by her but she doesn’t look at me and I decide not to talk to her. FUCK. I was feeling abit jealous cause I was building deep rapport with her. I felt One-it is feeling and I told myself go have fun.





Part 2 NYC Army Stripper

So I call waitress and go to bathroom. I make eye contact with some girls,So far Im most confident guy with a suave strut walk and smirk on my face. I go sit down and ask waitress to go bring REDHEAD to me, then a hot brunnete with lip piercing 6’11 thin swagger girl sits down and puts her hand on my leg and escalates,I say “HEY, SLOW DOWN”.

She then starts asking me my name I say “bamboo, I didn’t bring in my pull out pants tonight I’m on downlow” she laughs and

I say “yeah I am kindah of a BIG DEAL”

she says “Ohh you are funny and cocky”

I say : “Im glad you like it”and smile.

WAITRESS COMES IN AND TELLS ME TO BUY HER A DRINK

I say “I don’t know her she just sat down, we haven’t even talked yet ”

The WAITRESS TRIES TO BE RUDE and the chick says “its fine ” and humbly ARMY CHICK pays for it herself.

Theres a moment of silence and she looks down on the floor and look

She asks “do you have kids?”

ME: “well we could work on that, but I think its kindah early in the relationship to talk about it”

She flips out laughing and hits me on my chest.

She asks where Im from and she tells me she is from nyc originally and she has 2 kids (this hot chick is smoking hot and in shape tanned and all and she is like 21)



She starts opening up she is in the ARMY in Georgia and she dances for fun and make money. She seems super cool and wild party chick, I run COSMO pattern and she isn’t into it, I try again and she says “compatibility” I go “so what feeling is it when you know you are compatible with guy you know you are attracted to and knew its was on …in a very special way?”

she says “I just know”. She looks up and I touch her arm,and I say “ so it’s a gut feeling “

“yes “ I go for incredible connection pattern and she says I really don’t attach myself to guys I go out with guys and 3 weeks later I dump them, I like to do my own thing no control. We fluff talk and I make her laugh and tell her to stop turning me on,and I pull her hair BDSM style.I start using basic SNL frames with Fluff non judgemental no consequences,sex isn’t a big thing ,some guys are needy after sex.

and qualify her what makes her different from the other girls here. “that I can be myself ”.

She asked me that why am I dressed up well, I tell her I usually dress like this. She says “I usually don’t see a guy like you coming here” I say that’s sweet thanks. And smirk back. I make her whisper shit in my ear in a sexy way.

She then goes up for a dance. She opens her pussy on stage and does the pole shit, I was looking at her eyes and she would look down.I tip on the table 3 bucks and other girsl are just looking at me and smiling. She came back and told me she would go thank the guys for tips and someone tipped her 20 bucks or something. I felt she was on some drug, not drunk but on a downer. She seemed too ADD to build strong comfort used snl frames instead. And I only tried to arouse her with hairpull and touch and trying her to get her to tell me “Im a naughty ARMY girl”. I felt stuck with her cause I wouldn’t figure out how to sexual arouse her or what to do next.

When she comes back to sit down next to me I tell her to wait for me here as Im going to restroom real quick. As I come back she leaves her panties on my table and I see her afar

I see she is w some dude standing next to her and puts her arm round him like about to make out or sexually teasing him.

I felt myself abit Jealous and I drank my water and walked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment