Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Miami FRs stir crazy and playhouse tuesday

I think franctionation fucks me up and makes pickup harder on myself in the middle of comfort qualification.




cause I have to re engage her.they come back more aggressive stripper wanting a dance, fiending for money.

here in miami girls dance and then make rounds ask everybody in the club for tips if you dont tip they scream at you and give you an attitude to stay home.

My response was "I didnt see you dance" or "you arent my type" or

Im unreactive as she is screaming at me she tells me to be cheap to stay home.(latina and black women do this)

set jordanian from chicago

she is 33 yrs old recently moved from chicago ex bf cheated on her and she moved here months ago.

I ran cosmo routine and all and she seemed PRO, I find out she did this since 19 and traveled,

she at end tried to make me a customer to get a dance.

She talked about random shit and I made her talk about herself. it was a battle of topics. she didnt want to talk about herself.



I was talking abot what she likes in a man and shed talk but change topics

She complained about money I send her off she d come back she come as a different person

as if she forgotten all about our conversation

, at the end I told her to meet up outside and she was NO.

I said Laters. she want complying with sexy whisper in my ear cali pimp style.



I think franctionation fucks me up and makes pickup harder on myself cause I have to re engage her.they come back more stripper wanting a dance.I dont know what to say whne they complain about money.



philly noise ring girl

was super cool at start was receptive to Emotions and touching and all

and we were talking about eating afterwards.She agreed , she was feeling attraction and was chillin.

then she told me that she is visitng and that first night stripping in miami and that she travels drives from philly and she is going back tomorrow and she needs to amke money and place is DEAD.



I sent her to make money (fractionate ) there are like 3 chumps

she came back waaay later after her chillin at the bar with her friend (girl from phillly she drove with )

and going to the dressing room an

and she told me that she needed money.and when she came back she said I need you to help me , Im leaving soon

if you can get a dance with me ,

I said I told you im not a customer but lets go get a bite to eat like we planned. you know I dont want nothing from you just you seem cool girl and this conversation we have meeting you is rare thing you know , Cmon lets go eat my treat. :).

she said NO. Im just asking for a last dance cause Im leaving.

help me make money I need, tonoght was a shitty night.



I said nah Im not down with that dance thing Im not typical customer guy who comes in to watch chicks I came here to kill time remember.



No dance then fine,I'm leaving bye.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think fractionation in the middle of comfort is fucking me up.

another thing is that I have to get there late as fuck or shift change

its like the game goes smooth they get into it m then when they talk about money issues

I send them off to talk to other guys, they come back a different person.

then its an uphill battle.

they become pushy for a dance and they lie saying that they are being themselves and all

but they get super logical afterwards about money and financial situation sucks.

its like they are desperate for money eventhough its an off night they push hard.

not sure if I should start screening girls from pros and non pros

but this is what happened.

ny suggestions help

Miami is 7-8 times harder than Georgia.

1 comment:

  1. El Topo says:

    I think you are over structuring things.
    Not sure what you mean by fractionation, but I am assuming it is the interrupts you are having in your sets.
    Like "go make money" or changing subjects and so on.


    But I think what is causing your main problems from what I can read in the examples within this email are that there is nothing for them to come back to. For instance there needs to be a real reason to come back to you. It is not just some social value theoretical BS.
    They need to feel with you or they need to know that they can have comfort in you.


    It is like we meet someone new at our work. We know we can continue to work, but this person has something to offer us so we break from work talk to them. We sacrifice making money to hangout with this stranger.
    they might be dismissive or kind of like a dick to gain some attention, but the stuff that engages us will be real stuff about ourselves.


    That being said, you want to put in more comfort via the Qualification Patterns or Rapport Cycles covered in the last group call into your stripper stuff. Right now you are depending too much on routines that are good but they are not being used to their maximum.


    I will say this...you're going out a lot and reading your reports shows a lot of growth and observations about the structure of your own game. This is invaluable and is really impressive.
    Even when you are structuring where to put Cosmo and so on, despite it not getting the results you want it is making things really good for you to be thinking in this way creatively. When you do start to gain some ground you will be able to really make some kick ass progress




    Word

    El Topo

    ReplyDelete