Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Im back and READY to ROLL!

this end of year Ive accomplished several great things.

1- get my career in track

2-Learned from experience and dedication and full engagement in the art of what I do in my career.

3- Managed to get something going for myself and be REALISTICALLY  independent

I started working on my health and plan to go at it full throttle along with my career stuff next 90 days

gotten great feedback from the people I admire and look up to.
Its always great to mastermind your weakness and faults and then quickly implement it,I always found that its the only way to improve FAST. I look back in 2009 LRs and say that if it wasnt living with someone who help me be consistent and just go for it without fear then Id be stuck to this day.

My next goal is to really push myself in MultiTasking my lifestyle
Thats my Goal.

Fuck it , like a friend said once Ben Saffronpua ".......fuck more chicks".

look forward to 2013 like LL Cool J and "knock it out"

Best Sandrospua

No comments:

Post a Comment