Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Killing your PUA Ego..that little boy seeking validation from women and your FALSE identity

I had a spiritual feedback from seeking my awareness... and being negative inside the issues that were beneath the deepest of the deepest...

This PUA EGO...wanted to validate myself as a MAN and this was destructive to ME in my Life and thanks to Lauren J...she as a spiritual friend advisor she helped me become aware of my ISSUE..

is really letting my body and mind belong to the FALSE IDENTITY of  PUA EGO...somethign that "I NEED TO GAME I NEED TO ENDLESSLY NEED TO SLEEP WITH WOMEN ALL THE TIME"

Like an addiction..

it sabotaged me in several areas where I needed myself my full self yet I let this distract me..

so her advice helped me become AWARE,,

and so aside of meditating and looking into myself and logically really focus...making the decision to really place effort into important aspects of life ...not women not PUA and really putting everything behind me..

I needed to BE #1

as Stephen NAsh says "Discovering your Purpose"

came like floating ontop of water...

I focused on trying to reframe my energy and controlling myself

reframe was really great reading Greg Frost Emotional Mastery pdf...which states controlling your own emotions and taking action how Mind needs to control body and urges...and shows wonderful examples from histroy including Gandhi..

Then putting into practice my friend Monique's advice  from
"focus like a Boxer into a fight"

I read boxers prepare like trainign day and night...no sex just to be angry and well focused..

So Im trying to focus will full energy with this important PURPOSE TASK which will help my Life to Change..

I found Eric Thomas...and Ray Lewis EFFORT motivation which led to my deeper strength..

I have a structure now and creating Myself  MY LIFE..MY responsibility as ADULT..
My finances...ETC

ON MYSELF...

Advice from Lauren was that this PUA EGO was to Kill my success and wanting to destroy ME,,,from my MAIN GOAL right now..

so aside of lower the volume..the most drastic action as a man is  KILLING IT

Killing it with Action...
Killing it with CHANGE..
building my NEW STRONG FOCUSED MASCULINE ENERGY INTO MY GOAL..
MY CAREER,,,My purpose.


This comes First...

What Im relieved and thankful that Stephen mentions Mystery...and how Needy he is..

My issues of neediness really is out of validation and insecurity.. with this new BELIEF AND CHANGE WITH ACTION..

The neediness is taking care of itsself..

I stop trying hard and putting 100% on EFFORT into my GOAL my career my Purpose..


I think this in timing was BEST THING...

Its alot of work and SACRIFICE..

but like Millionaire and succesful people..they sacrifice certain things to work on GOAL everyday till they get it...being focused..

like ERic Thomas said..

Make your drive to success like breathing then you are on the right track...no sleep no eating ,,,focus and work hard,,day and night to get it..

I think this is powerful..

this has helped me..

MEANING of this and security with Ray Lewis mentions EFFORT... is which I am doing finally.
Im aware of saying  oh I did x and not caring or detaching..

but with EFFORT and 100% work ...its chances and nature and law of attraction all that stuff comes into working to your GOAL..

THis is the MOST empowering moment of My Life...

Its defining ME as a MAN..

thanks Stephen Nash..thanks for putting this into perspective..
I think this is the beginning to SUCESSFUL MAN and BEING ALIGNED WITH QUALITY in LIFE.

"A Man who is Needy with women is untrust worthy...reason is women see you how you treat yours life as how you relate to her..how passionate about Life is about  relationship to your LIFE and relationship picture to her about your world...this natural way of Gain her TRUST" Wow.....sounds liek nothign yet when you put this into practice and personal growth and then relate to women dating etc...
then Masculine Man comes out...



No comments:

Post a Comment