Saturday, May 17, 2014

Psychology and emotions she needs to make herself want to fall in love first before you can conquer

I was reading an interesting article on line psychology and I also was watching a commentary by June Barrymore on Turner Classic Movies channel on a movie called the haunting filmed in 1955 I believe. She said something then strike me very interesting. Which is very true in masculine n in ways of seduction and expression of sexual intent" this movie is an example of no special effects and needed in order to scare the audience for the movie watcher this movies scares the audience what this film does compared to the new films of today a new movies off today were they have a lot of optical action Corey and is that the movie makes the audience get scared first in order to scare so they are in space we are already scared Nissan watching the movie now because of the visuals much more of the type of psychological the film is portrayed." well how does this relate to what we want to achieve basically it has to do with emotions itself but is how we don't have to really be gruesome or really be verbally descriptive is in the sexually-explicit way but to be very subtle and in order to elicit the motions that we want I'm like teasing way of very little by little something mark told me in the past was always make her wanted more always make her wanted more like you're not really that much wanting it but you wanna make sure when you do that that she is already on the level where she's already aroused you're feeling emotional investment with she's horny or what is she already put her hard and it doesn't motional decision to do so I'm basically is to elicit certain ways to treat yourself and Mary motions and um so that way now I'm shakin be in the state of mind mostly where she knows that she wants to what she wants to be in order to sleep with you when she reached that point is basically you not take care of her of that I am motion and going straight to closing escalation. The whole concept of the movie scares the audience will not be in Korea gruesome is Mr V phantom the movie has certain scenes to scare a surprise and so it always keeps the audience very intrigued and unexpected ways but its not the actual visual but it's the way it goes around instead of being gory and is more scary we need to me not gory sexual but we need to be more of an enticement of sexuality. Maybe but my best seductions has always been out like a movie a movie then I am creating and I'm the main character and I'm providing her apart and my movie like we're being filmed like all of this is falling into place how it's supposed to be but the PUA part or seduction artist seducer has to be the person that has to lead to where you want indirectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment