Monday, August 25, 2014

Theres always pain in change, but NEVER look back the only way we are going is UP

I had a negative interaction today with someone and they told me something that was very sad news,
At that moment I took it like a MAN and detached myself,

thats why detaching emotionally is important while same time actively proactive physically..

its like the body..
it doesnt stop from working,

I love robert duran quote about punches one hit me and I give three back.
This post is about changes.

so regardless of very sad dissapointing news.

I became detached and yet proactive in my goals in Life.

Im deeply inspired by great doctors and great artists with talent and hard work dedication.

I really feel I cant sell myself short and like it or not its made me stronger

my self esteem is fearless
Thank you 50 cent.

I will meditate and reflect that this sad news will bring drastic changes that I have to take action now.

rejection or a little kick in the ass really can make you or break you.

Im here to show myself what I am made of,

fuck bitches and game,

this shite is celebration of me to myself,

quielty effective thanks dr wayne dyer

now I must leave to meditate and reflect for the following hours..
and yes RSD rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment