Monday, January 19, 2015

Approach anxiety is for prison bitches REFRAME REJECTION

any sense of insecurity you must not let linger..
life is too short for you to live like this..

people live mediocre and die poor of love and poor of life cut short.

I LOVE Swungcat says don't be a prison bitch..

so I use analogy when I procaratinate..

approach anxiety is emotion..its insecurity about yourself .

so you say before the day starts "IM not a fucking proson bitch Im the man."

I fuck girls and girls are limited in beauty and age and need a MAN.

A MAN needs himself first !

so I reframe AA insecurity with

EVERYONE IS A PRISON BITCH ...NOT ME...

what fear...?? Stupid.

I also don't explicate anymore...
I don't try hard anymore..
a lot of sticking points fix themselves FAST.

"If everybody wasn't a prison bitch then everybody would approach "

I NOW REFRAME REJECTION

"Im awesome...Im shite...if she acts stupid...shes fucking autistic."

IMAGINE A HOT GIRL.....like a NICE CAR..
but theres  NO MOTOR you cant drive it cause its plastic its not REAL THING TO DRIVE AND ENJOY

SAME THING WOMEN
SHE isn't cool she is stupid OFCOURSE YOU ARE MINDFUL
then she is :

"She is MUST BE AN AUTISTIC GIRL...daddys autistic  princess "  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment