Thursday, January 29, 2015

when you are on ..you are ON! even gay guys will open you

So today was crazy with a lot of bsurd things..maybe the world is about to end and my game has been uplifted to new levels.

anyways when you are ON

you are ON...

like Tim RSD said once:
"Im champ not a chump"

I wake up I do my version of affirmations..
audio and visual and mixed both ...in few minutes seconds I get pissed off to conquer and make shit happen!!

I have to attribute my recent jump of my affirmations and positive talk while FLIP swtch technique from Dr Robert Anthony...is INTERUPT negative talk..its like "3 second rule " of the mind. lol

guys who think they are PUAs and talk negative are usually FAKE.

Me and I do this not for money but for myself and I like to share...
if you like my take on things just sign up to franco seduction forums and advice there is free.

Anyways just crazy today , last night I had sex to a new FB added ..solid.

So I was instate and since I was in seattle few days before I was depressed..
it was weather  I think...

anyways so whenever I go out ..I always look my best for myself..
I love style and color...

so I combined a look for girls who like rugged cowboy guy with contrast of bad boy prep..

I like Glenn Pearce a lot, he has game ..very above than average pua in daygame..MASTER in style  and very attractive qualities he posses what he teaches... and very COOL positive person.

HE suggest great things ..
one of them is dress well before you go out..

I do..not only for daygame..for for myself..

so id did and Im pretty alpha ..

I did get few girls I wasn't interested in checking me out..

then I go eat and this guy...cowboy hat belt buckle guy with earing..i see him in bathroom at piss stall.
he looks at me and opens me with smile "how are ya"
I say im good and unzip my pants to pee.

he keeps talking to me as he pretends to look in mirror...and fix his hat..something about bull ridding..
his face looks like a woman..and his earing...
and he was talking to me normal but very sexual into me like flirting...
it was weird...it was like a pua TRYING gaming a girl...LMAO!

I piss and zipp my pants up to sink
like benicio del toro in traffic//
wash my hands ..he dhv himself about how he likes to eat and since he worksout a lot he burns it..
I say cool I didn't eat carbs today...

he said he enjoyed it..
I walk out and say cool "enjoy"

he strares at me as I leave "enjoy too.." like a dreamy little girl.

I didn't give a FUCK!

it WAS ON...IT was ON...

If men notice it...women are more subtle..then its definitely time to check into it...

LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment