Monday, February 2, 2015

New Challenges FEB 2015

This months biggest challenge is to focus on MYSELF first in all aspects and GAME pickup seduction 3rd..

My calibration is ON all the time...and like a WILD HORSE...I have to keep my self esteem UP .

Meaning :

waking up doing affirmations.

looking at mirror after shower and looking at myself how lucky I am.

doing what I need to do for money and planning long term 6 months ahead.

doing my studying.

doing my excersize like it or NOT.

and then text girls..after 8pm

sleep at 9pm and wake up 6am to start my day.

these first days I will be clean in sobriety.

NO WOMAN IS IMPORTANT.

I believe Ive reached a level of game this past month that I haven't reached before EVER.

I can approach daygame
I can open nonverbal night game or daygame
My intuition about AI is spot on.
I can open by message
I have intuition about a woman FAST.
I have no doubt about if shes HSE/LSE.
I screen for sexual escalation before DATE.

I learned not to second guess myself.
still learning how ninja womens interst are.

Im still managing some negative little voice ... Im managing with review of my goals and affirmations and logical that I am my soul and not my brain,,I control myself and my actions not my feelings.. I will review Wayne Dyers beuyoung the neagative. and brian tracy high peak performance.

GAME is connected to your HSE .

when you do this naturally you will feel empowered and your brain will help you achieve goals.

that's my mindfuck of this past month.

girls crying to see me.
they drive to see me.
I text without effort tand they show up here.
some piss me off and show up without telling me.
and even though I like the girl, if it isn't convient to me.. Im not afraid to DROP her.

my challenge is to advance in my studoes and myself and light game limited time and evaluate my Calibration.

I even helped an 22 kid by text game and he got laid.
 So that level is like Jeffy RSD level.
teasing and push pull and all this is improv and pretty much unconscious competence.



No comments:

Post a Comment