Tuesday, August 30, 2016

REVIEW of JEFFY RSD experience

I met with Jeffy,
he seems busy and rushed when he does his shop'
as you know when I started this I truly was "entertained" with his jeffy show and I equivocally would do alot of his stuff.
reality is in person he is cool and ninja' and doesnt do any weird stuff unless its for his own weird humor amusement.
he has experience this trail journey in this "game"
he does give some feedback at the end. (I figured this is a common practice in their company)
I wish I had him feedback right after and become aware of certain things.
He did help a student into having sex same night and witnessed everything
he also shared late night street "game"
overall if you have the money and want to get your book signed by Jeffy himself and ask him countless of questions then go for it and sign up.
He has experience yet I found my own style in realizm is very different yet found very useful advice within the context. He pushes you hard as he did with another student, for me as I have experience I didnt need that push but wanted more assesment of finding what can be done differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment