Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Will post FRs , dental hygenist tells me she has chlamydia

I will post soon FRs
i had a fine ass LSE advanturess FREAK almost had sex until she told me she had chlamydia , and I stopped all together ...

I had to email Franco to consult with him cause I dont want any STDs
another girl i was seeing caught something actually 2 of them and I had to vanish from their lives.
one cause herpes and she lives a sour sour negative life and wants to be a christian.....
then another one I saw an caught some infectious thing and we couldnt see each other.that pissed her off alot and she blew me off.

more will come for sure ,

so far now i have 2 in my MLTR solid...when I say solid I mean of I call them in the middle of the night they will answer, if I need something they will provide...if I want to see them they will accomodate me.
its either the rapport or the good sex that i give them that keeps them hooked.

I had to let go of a lady cause she was being controlling and goign psycho, and it was affecting me overall and my safety if she was goign to do somethign to herself.
which by talkign to my friend moniquee and my friend franco  i had to let go cold and calculated.

but on the bright side is that I am on my way to getting it back , like Mark Entropy said to me,
dude it takes time you are rusty.......so it takes time but once you are at it..it comes back.

at one point now , i remember that its perfecting the small steps and then moveing on to the next step in game..being good at basic fundamentals from the start and work your way towards the close.
meaning opening -----------close
working on each step your sticking points....and perfecting them and adjusting them.

like badboy says , game is that you are going to fail and its up to you to fix it within seconds to make it go towards the close of the seduction to happen..
i say its like Ninja like captina jack says...Ninja in seduction ...all under the table you are sending mixed signals , either bodylanguage showing sexual signs while versbal you are plain and words are slowed down and both that contrast theory arouses  woman credit badboy on his CD.


No comments:

Post a Comment