Sunday, August 27, 2017

new gaming style Screenign for LSE FREAKS style VS Good girl style

hello I totally recommend coaching with Franco seduction.

I  in the past got really good in the game. reality is that your own game can be as the best it can be.
I learned that the other day at daygame where my game was so good the girl couldn't stop but to give me what I directed her for. 

very sttraction style game.

but theres a borderline .

LSE FREAKS   and Good girls

for this you need to definitely read franco seduction book or his website with artciles . I recommend all of them as they apply directly to game and what you do in the game..
screening is a big deal to me and also metaframe.

so all the years my style was MM / body temperature spiking style. then in comfort pull back once you hooked her so she chases...and then apply PNP with qualification ,where this helps move seduction forward with her complainace at same time  creates a need for her to  make her want it more ... this is my style  copied from mark entropy and saffron pua. my comfort came from practical pickup from boston doc holliday in 2008. almost 9 years ago.

why I say this?

cause most of the girls ive slept with , wanted a relationship with me.

but that's what I wanted. I wanted them into me . that is what makes me happy.

so this month of august in the midst of so much chaotic drama. I only had 3 lays with new girls.

1 was LSE FREAK
2nd was LSE FREAK / player 
3rd was my current MLTR where I had same night first date slam and on phone game connected well with all the necessary game I needed. I used a lot of advanced comfort from old lovesystems audio , as well as NLP and eliciting values. so far she is loving and caring girl I have ever met.

reason I am not putting all my eggs in this basket is  she is recovering LSE FREAK.

thanks to knowing franco seduction material which  really has precdictable results when it comes to women and dealings with them,

realize that game is about what you want.

I noticed that since my style is a lot of attraction routine... that sometimes its a turnoff

meaning if you are handsome then you do less. mark called this active and passive attraction.

with a lot fo girls I have passive attraction so I need to slow down....
with other girls where my transference is too up ...neediness energy vibe. I game or overgame too much attraction.

what I am learning in  field is that .... you don't need too much verbal attraction game,

its only to spike up abit..that's it.

what my goal is to meet good girls....  I saw a video on screening on youtube and how it says good girls have no game..they are AFC..

well this can be true cause they get scared from a guy who whos too much attraction game. that's what happened with a girl I recently contacted with .

also I had on my second lay this month, the girl was a player and gaming me...she knew what she was doing and did it to a point of I felt I was being overgamed.

so my goal is to slow my attraction game abit....not too eager not too much but just right...and let my non verbals do more of the work...as in 9 or 10 game audio girls assume high value traits.

another thing is that knowing  PNP  and how to calibrate it so that brain registers pleasure and wihdrawl ..

this is some powerful stuff cause at suffered from this recently and it can mess with your judgement cause its your brain.

it will take more practice and exposure for me to get thick skin to this,

like mark told me once...the great thing about connection chemistry game is that its reproducible and you can fall in love with many girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment