Wednesday, October 25, 2017

big sean stick to the plan - law of attraction by easther hicks introduced by big sean "i create my future"

I know a lot of guys in seduction or in search of a girlfriend are mostly all game.

I actually fell off a lot in many levels .

I had my mentor franco and best friend in game Adrian.  be my support system

my friend  Sam who is a hardcore pimp  and found  a friend micheal who believes in the law of attraction.

I am a big fan of  Big Sean .

and love his music ... he has some songs with strong power of thought.  theres a track where he talks about the inner talk ...

I thank big sean for sharing since he shared how this book changed him to be with Kanye and jayz and get signed on a major record label..

and who knows ... he is now with jhene aiko.

who I think they sync up pretty good musically that album twenty88
really is good stuff
songs like deja vu and on the way...

but its the motivational message of big sean that still makes me relatable to him.

he is vunerable to himself and not to anyone else.
that is something I learnt from my previous relationship with this LSE hardcore freak.

lots of lessons ......

what I like about big sean is that he literally creates his future..

like the pimp states  "be  ICY COLD "  " you create your movie and you are the star  don't let wnyone take over the main star of the movie".

this is definitely a turning point to my life.

since I am changing and shifting the direction.

it took me a fucking month to come up with this shit.

so now as I am writing this , I am listening to big sean and on a montage of insightfulness.
and will listen to the advice Michael gave me regarding how my life is at a hault and
my job and my love life has just disappeared.

so I am applying to start from scratch is the law of attraction from big seans motivation video

imagine and give thanks to the universe for what we have.

if I want it and ti can have it and that's my reality.

fuck living life past you by enjoy the journey.

trust in the process

trust that end result will be the best result

I creat my own world
any situation my reality

focus

focus is difference on and off...

self fulfilling comes accomplishment.

true purpose and magnify it to extraordinary.

focus on the wrong you get the wrong...

how you focus is giving your attention to it....

if you focus on wanting a new car, focusing on the car being yours.

time is valueable  focus ... every second.

I can focus on something isn't giving me happy..

if its not part of my viubration...if not its wha ti am not supposed to be doing..

you can measure success unless happiness.

rewire any thoughts
you are what you focus on

I am can make any situation reality I creat my own world.


micheal told me to calm the inner child of doubt by calm control and acknoeldge but not ignoring.
make sure you control the inner child its designed to protect us. listen but don't let him run the show.

big sean song voices in my head... stick to the plan...

STAY FOCUS


Voices In My Head/Stick To The Plan

Voices in my head sayin' I could do better, damn
Voices in my head sayin' that I knew better, yeah
I done seen this shit happen a hundred times on the regular
But I still crossed the line like I'm blind, damn
Voices in my head saying I could do better
(You always do the same shit)
This was supposed to be the last time
Last hit, last call, last feel, last trip, last run
That's what I always tell myself, huh
This was supposed to be the last one
Last two, last flip, last you, last me, last night
Doing every single thing my parents warned me 'bout
'Til I wore 'em out (shit)
Voices in my head saying I could do better, damn
(Voices in my head saying that I could do better)
Voices in my head saying that I knew better, yeah
I done seen this shit happen a hundred times on the regular
But I still (fuck)
Voices in my head, conscience talking to me like
Look
Stick to the plan
Stick to the plan
Stick to the plan, bitch quit playing
Stick to the, plan to the plan
Stick to the plan, bitch quit playing
Stick to the plan
Stay focused, don't let these niggas see your emotions
Stick to the notion, stay in motion
Remember soon as you stand still
So will everything else, you know this
Make sure all your inner actions end with actions
If you stacking frontin and back in
Subtract if it isn't adding
Plus who hurt you don't let back in
Plan it out, yeah tit for tat it
Extra pussy get distracting
Put that into what's worth having (boy)
Stick to the plan, stick to the plan
Stick to the plan, bitch quit playing
Stick to the plan, to the plan, stick to the plan, bitch quit playing
Stick to the plan, stay focused
Pay attention who you getting close with
Distance yourself from negative energy
Voices in my head, they say it's meant for me
I, I, I, you in my way, bitch it's no sympathy
I, I, I, been plotting this since elementary
I, I, I, no you need to buckle down
Have people asking where you at
And wondering why you never wanna come around
You know the effort gon' come around
Big face like Zordon
You bought the watch but can't afford the time
Even if you running out of breath
Weight of the world doing lots of reps
Time to get this generation
Last one and then the next two outta debt
And they gon' pay you back with respect
Just stick to the plan
Still we can chill
Back when I rocked the white and blue Grant Hills
I realized there's no dream that I can't fill
I manifested all while I'm the man still
(Bitch I'm the man)
Voices in my head attacking what I'm thinking
Bullet to the head might be the way to free it
If I leave my body I can free the spirits
Swear to God my death of fear just keep on shrinking
Wishing I could go back to the nineties back when I was dreaming
Me and my dog was on a mission like we Kel and Kenan
Early 2000s Detroit might as well been the hell with demons
Wondering when I started losing it, the losing grip
Feeling like I'm in the middle of the ocean
You either drown or canoe through it
Voices in my head said I'm used to it
Some help me to lose and some help me maneuv through it
When I talk to myself I'm confused on who's who it
I know in life you either blow it or blew it
And at the end of life it's gonna feel like you flew through it
I just hope by then I cut the voices in my head

No comments:

Post a Comment