Monday, November 20, 2017

what is your goal with this woman? knowing how to PUMP AND DUMP use of screening

hey ,

love mgtow 101 now known as MEN 101

I agree with miggy and I am a total follower and fan.


this is all inner game talk

on the outside I will play everything and anything to comfuse the girl in between lover provider edge
PN cycle with drug addiction to the brain style game along with perfect courtier for the girl to discharge herself to me and her transference.

vin di carlo addcition  mp3s  ;female psycology audio ;  and saffron double  LR audio *

as well as psychopath game.

till the close.

once the close to the sex...

I decide to prolong the fucking  and  start intermittent reinforcement. PN cycle of addiction.

but more than likely its a  pump and dump. secret of pump and dump is lift her high enough and fool her and then let her drop off on her own without verbalizing anything or giving any closure.








No comments:

Post a Comment