Thursday, November 2, 2017

you are whom you surround yourself with - support of friends who are part of your neediness management

you should always have a support system.

I read francos neediness management article.great read.

and I would like to add, that you need a group of really trustworthy friends.

support group. you need clarity when you are clouded in situations in life.


a group who are street smart in life and in seduction.

my is my friend Adrian  , my friend Brian.
Franco from francoseduction has been important source of experience and the manual has been great reference regarding seduction and relationships.

I will say that sometimes female friends will sabotage you from coming out of your comfort zone.

like my friend Adrian says "you have to be crazier than the crazy chicks"

female advice can be empathetic. and empathy in matters for a guy is useless.

we as guys seek answers and solutions...if we don't , we feel stuck in a box.

thanks to the pimp game...the pimp game teaches us to keep a strong assertive a dominant image.
so being too rapport seeking works against you...it milds down any attraction of horniness.

so take this as approachable yet not be an open book.
give space for her to come to you.

whenever you are stuck you can rely on your friends..and help each other out on experience and this is almost a mastermind.

you cant be like everyone else or do what everyone does... I don't like my game to be mediocre..
I dislike to beg or supplicate any bitch or chase.

at first its attraction game to move forward by pace and lead. to calibrate rather coming on rash. after sex and attraction you can always move forward by just making demands like a pimp.


No comments:

Post a Comment