Monday, March 25, 2019

EMPATHY will self sabotage your seduction

I remember that I seduced a girl full on structure

seeing her and hooking her again.

franco did tell me that I was too hot on my empathy and bought into this false belief .

it clouded a lot my wolf  or my objective which is to have sex

I ended up being clouded and bought into her frame and became too emotional .

and mentally in my head I was done.

the laws of human nature. Robert greene talks about it in his interview when he talks about the process going in life people react , sucked in the drama dn aappearances behind the mask and peel the layers

someother issue they are dealing with.

you have options in life instead of reaction .angry and resentful.
cut the person not take them personal and find a way minimize to prevent from harming .instead of reactive

resisting the emotional pull.
its like lifting weights.
good skill to have.


range of 20-30 emotions range in a person, who is governing the ship? rider of the horse.

we are the rider of the horse.
MASTER THE HORSE !

you want that horse to move dont beat it , you want MASTER YOUR EMOTIONS.


chapter judge peoples charater. core of their being what makes them repeat their pattern of behaviour




No comments:

Post a Comment