Monday, January 26, 2009

New Year in Full gear!

I'm happy for 2009, it will be a hell of a ride for sure... and its up to you to make it worth while. Its YOUR responsibility to make yourself happy...here are my goals and stuff I want to do

NO EXCUSES!!!

1)Perfecting the PU skill- Perfect practice makes perfect, I will push myself to limits to get better.Dedicate more time infield than reading.Some of the best PU instructors out there suggest this mindset of learning by being more time infield then coming back to learn by timing it ,reading up and going back out there .Ive been helped by some of the BEST in the world and some I consider them good mentor and friend. Combination of being FUN, Social and Dominant!
I like reading rejection article by Entropy, everytime I come home after shitty night, I feel I'm making progress.

2) GYM and Martial Arts - I'm overweight cat and Ive been in the GYM and I want to take on MMA as a new hobby.As my physical traits looks better identifying with a rough rugged look with sharp suaveness...its sick! Entropy's Post motivated to building my "passive value" game and most importantly my well being.

3)Comedy and Improv- I was shy kid but always made people laugh, one of my patients that works with a famous comedian told me I should give it a shot, so its definitely in this list to develop my natural ability to be funny in the right moments,not taking anything seriously...
Guys like Eltopo and Practical PU instructor Doc Holliday are always in rhythm,the excersize in the bc made me realize the importance of this is magical.

4)Dance class-Luckily Im in school finishing residency so I will definitely going for that. I tried dance floor without skill but Ive steped on girls which have been disappointed and some turned out to be dance instructors.I credit Saffron which is awesome instructor and in many aspects of developing my ALPHA stereotype for seduction ,including his dance game takes his kino to extreme sexuality. His patented hair pull routine which Ive used in front of my wings have made several ladies turn into bad girls ..some guys have literally stand there with disbelief at what I just did ...

5) Voice and bodylanguage- Ive been practicing vocal exercises and its paying off,I plan to join a choir at church or something ,Ive improved my bodylanguage by 70% in the last month Ive been modeling Benicio del toro and George Clooney.Javier Bardem in Vicky Cristina Barcelona.I see myself becoming that guy that women fantasize,rather than the "doormat friendly" guy
I found an excersize at the gym to carry yourself better with the weights at your side forcing your muscles to adjust to that type of walk and posture.

6)Staying Positve and focused- All my life Ive been distracted, Ive half assed everything other than Dentistry. but I want to incorporate dedication to all I do , cause its for me and I DESERVE BETTER, I DESERVE THE BEST! Inner game or whatever you want to call it isnt complicated,guys like
Tim and his MINDSET ,
El Topo (w/ Jtime and Megatron in his recent phone conference went at it nicely)
CJ's Frame of releasing,
Entropy's concept of perception are what I found useful for me.I dont need 15 dvd's to explain that right?

7)Persuasion and leading - something I noticed that I was lacking from my game.
"How To Be An Expert Persuader... In 20 Days Or Less!" -by Micheal Lee

8)Relationship managements-I had a failed marriage,GF that dumped me right after 8 months I met her 3 days after I took a bc and didnt game after that..became a pathetic loser who stayed in his comfort zone... I never lead the relationship.
Paul Janka points out how after sex, power is reversed and man ALWAYS has to lead, when he doesn't...it falls on him.And loses his control and his mind .AVOID AT ALL COST.
I want a GF but Im into meeting more women to know what I want. Ive been lucky that some that I have met have awesome qualities that guys dreamed of.
My favorite is FUN girl that both of us can't get bored being together.

9)Identity and Lifestyle- I have 6 months left to live in nyc before I finish school.

I want to drive my identity and lifestyle to be awesome...Identity as a fun cool dominant man who is responsible with a dynamic lifestyle to keep himself active and aware socially and his surroundings.
I plan to go out more eat different places,hobbies like flying,sky diving and other crazy shit ! know more about the city... the best reference is Mickey Rourke in 9 1/2 weeks knows his surroundings and can talk about it yet he puts off a dominant and sexual worthy man vibe.I 've seen guys like AWAKEN who is someone who his game seems so effortless.

to sum up : Like Sinn says "Always be cooler than the girl"

10) Always try something new and push yourself : Ive learned the importance of doing new shit everyday...I learn faster that way..the pain lasts short time once you become more consistent.I listen to advice and do it.

some of these seem repetitive but for now I plan to master these within 6 months before heading off to Miami ...

I will post here to keep up with myself that way its more of an experience than just a journal....

sandro

No comments:

Post a Comment