Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Recreating yourself in "Creative" ways

Like many guys in this I started off ,
where Ive been a KJ learning techniques ..but with absolutely nothing to back it up.
So its about learning and putting it infield... where it belongs in practice.

I read BadBoy's post on Getting Priorities Straight
http://www.theattractionforums.com/discussion/40454-get-your-priorities-straight-today.html


We should be doing things for us, empower ourselves,guys like David D said:

"Always be evolving"

"Work on yourself and not on women".

Are my focus to be empowered ? Or only "score"?I think it should be all but also be someone I always wanted to be.

Natural Tim mentions being "Creative" and example of it on how he views his world of coolness.

All of these are examples on how you can work on yourself , your life and making something cool out of it , interesting.

I was looking at my DHV props , one of them is a painting I made when I was in the hospital since I didn't have my ipod there, I put it as my background on my phone.

I illustrated how music sounds to me when I close my eyes-as I'm inclined musically and artistically inspired by it.

I ask the girl what she thinks it meant : asking her opinion and her interpretation on it as a qualifier not as a rapport seeking question of approval. I then transition to a story either how I had my drums set when I was a kid and till this day I love drums and rock n roll. Or number close since the phone is already out. sneaky huh?

Its so cool that DHVing is mostly show a sneak peek about yourself in short time span therefore demonstrating Natural attractive qualities as mentioned by Sinn.

Its you, who you are...its just how to properly do it with out bragging.

I liked how El Topo gave an example of something from my real life and turned it into an arsenal...this guy has talent, its sick dude seriously.He is one of the MOST creative person I've ever met. Remember the quote :

It is your work in life that is the ultimate seduction.- Pablo Picasso

What El Topo teaches ,is making Your Life, a tool for seduction.


How fuckin powerful is that? wow!!!


So since Im a resident student with nothing really to show I decided to write up a list things and work on them...
I wanted to do in my fun time developing my persona, my strength, my character.

I'm actually not the best looking, in lean shape or wealthy...so creating something is very challenging.

I read once in Johnny Wolf's blog about how they have most challenging group of guys to teach at their bootcamps ....hats off to them cause I saw myself as one of those guys not long ago...with almost nothing for the instructors to work with.

So I'm working on myself : )

Ive met several women , but my preference is :

white women, big tits,either blonde or red hair with freckles ...or...

thick asian girls w booty LOL.

We'll really Im just a horny motherfucker ha!

My best friend is 6ft tall green eyes muscular build, we did residency together and cool fkin guy. He is into Latin women ....I guess that's why we get along so well.

( Im not talking about a former PU 101 instructor w golden looks.LOL)

I remember first time we went out, he got a ONS.
This is before I knew anything about anything (seduction community) back in Nov. 07.

Girls were wanting to play darts with us we were the party, then other girls were coming on to us too SOCIAL PROOF and another girl that went to the bathroom was jealous -
JEALOUSY PLOT
( so many girls I lost count).

I kept pulling him to help me talk with one with friends and the jealous lone wolf girl told him
"let's go now or never", she took him home.

I was alone like chode.I then tried to keep talking with a chode mistake of asking
"hey where you from?"
she said "Africa "lol.
she wasn't obviously from there and left.

I've seen several shit like that were girls are pulling guys,guys are hovering around them like when the female dog is in heat and the group of dogs are behind her.

I was soo frustrated I wrote a FR on it, someone then recommend reading an article and
that's when my reality blew when I saw girls being this aggressive and read TD's secret society.

I plan to avoid being the chump chode hoovering and go for it...


You know how Captain Jack mentions "Be your own guru."

From being shy awkward guy , to then being super social after getting my first ever make out in a club in mehow's bootcamp ...

I want to leverage my stereotype to build my game around me.
In other words work with what I have and build it from there.

Sinn's Game Doctrine blew me away cause we have been all guilty of experimenting all types of stuff and stay stagnant.
This is like Micheal Jordan telling you how to become
"AiR Jordan".

Entropy's Personalizing Pickup or "personalized" game which he posted in his blog is great how to apply PU into you who you are,
you should check it out btw ... no wonder he is the one of the BEST PUA's in Boston....
He is tied with Doc Holliday! HaHa!

I've dropped from using some canned online stuff cause I felt I came off incongruent and too friendly on what I wanted to present myself as...sexual and dominant man.

Going back into what Sinn explains in his youtube vids,
I started reading Nancy Friday's My Secret Garden.

I was looking for it on audiobook to listen and didn't find it,(?) but I figured if they were to do it ,
it'd be like Verbal intercourse and by listening it would get them all wet ...imagine that.

I'm also looking into reading Latin Lovers female fantasies to set a strong sexual identity :
http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/cgi-bin/item/parent-9781426813313/Latin-Lovers-Bundle-eBook.html


Its something I will put myself in,being that guy,who I am .... sexworthy man.
This will build into my frame,mindset and non verbals into one strong identity I want to see myself as....

In the works are:
I'm searching for a new apt , schedule my classes dance, martial arts within university.

comedy stuff is off schedule so thats in the works...

Working on my voice with the excersizes and working out at the gym.

I was thinking in the subway about going back to playing drums or involved in music while
listening to Velvet revolver's Slither, one of favs songs ... at the strip club too.
but seriously after seeing a picture my mom found when I was 7 with my Muppets Animal drum set and my sister singing....wait! that's another prop .lol


Sounds like alot of stuff and no time for PU right?

Well I remembered what CJ said once about that...


sandro

No comments:

Post a Comment