Tuesday, February 10, 2009

AHA! Missed 2 SNL's chances but work on sticking points

I was in Philly , got texted by Northern Nights he is cool cat with alot of knowledge in business and game..dude has a sick identity in nyc and is always surrounded with models and naked models LOL!

When I looked over CJ's stuff I found sticking point analysis, I didnt get it but now going for the close seeing a consistent mistake of trying too hard to close...

My state was pumped and was up to go to phillly for a conference, I was talkative and warmed up....

when we got to philly I opene a woman there standing,

I hardy think of openers anymore cause

WHY OVERTHINK IT IF YOU WILL THROW IT AWAY!

I have an intuition now what to say based on going out and being talkative state....
plus if you overthink you will get stuck and not appraoch...same thing with opener.

So thats solved whether daygame or nightgame it just needs to hook and start something going ... SIMPLE!

In that morning, I got number closed by her and maybe I wont see her again who knows she was going out of town and I was going into town...ok.

So I was starting my day and usually it takes me 3 approaches to get in state, I go indirect genuinely then transition with usual game no interest whatsover....

after that Its easy to go direct but thats for another post.....

IM A WARM UP TYPE OF GUY

(check my dennis rodman warm up game when theres period of not going out and to get started in right mindframe, its cheating.)

So I couldnt close and lost 2 chances :

1- Didnt re-open on time and her BT was up another guy wihtout game and who didnt close her challenged her for a shot in the bar and he isolated her but didnt escalate just by her complying to isolate with him and using the excuse of the shot fter her BT was up was an easy and slick close....
when this happens and I see this, I get upset at myself cause I had this happen to me in Boston and the girl was all over me and some chode made out with her...entropy was telling me HEY GO RE OPEN and I didnt, I paid a price....

Next day she showed up and they were talking a bit but she of showed disinterest in him.
HAHA... I could have closed but here's my next lesson.

I was time constraint andI should have re opened with a question where to go out and build comfort and attraction with future projections then take her... spike her BT and escalate.
DUDE she was ready to go boy she just need more comfort and escalation...


2-there was another one I saw gaming a chode, she was qualifying herself and was doing over the top IOI's her game is super tight..he still didnt make a move nor was aware of wat she was doing...NEVER HELP A CHODE! It was pianfiul to watch andits my falu to be in specttor mode but I learn how behavior works when woman act like hunters and some are shy.....

I laughed and she noticed I knew what she was doing...she tried to number close him and he didnt make a move.CHODE!!!!

anyways... She was horny as hell since she was attracted to the guy, and her BT was up and she kept talking about hooking up and shit so I saw her in the hotel and she was with friends..so I taked to her exchanged numbers and she went up to watch "the bachelor"

ok, I text her 30 minutes later with "hey what are you up to now? " which is against community advice....

She responded: "Im in my room watching the bachelor"

I said:" Lets watch a movie after : ) "

she said: "Im, in my pj s already"

I said: " haha...(her name) in pjs...that I have to see " little ambiguity

she said : "well sometother time"

I said:"when is it gonna happen?.....u know what I mean"


I KIND OF FUCKED UP HERE BUT I RAN THE RISK VS TEXT THREAD TO NOWHERE

she said: "Oh I m going to go to sleep, sorry"

I said:"OK, anyways? we will be discrete"

I threw this out there cause I didnt have time to build comfort with frames and threw this out as damage control and break the sexual tension since she wasnt complying.... its common sense to step back cause if I dont it will seen too pushy...
I broke it like its not a big deal and that its mixed understanding w ambuguity...

She was tipsy and I was tipsy.....haha!
its the Jack Nicholson hotel game Paul Janka mentioned it to me LOL!!!!
then AWAKEN my day game wing reminded me that ....

JACK is famous and that Im not....... LMAO

then he said :

"You should have run comfort stupid, why are you soo fucking horny motherfucker !"






I should have taken more time to build comfort and attraction.

comfort for compliance w frames qualification and then build attraction in this case...
but hey it was a trip and I learned to be more subtle...

BE MORE SUBTLE that you intend to have sex with her....plausible deniability

conceal your intentions..... but I learned that I caould have done different and given anohter situation i can do better and review game plan....

YAY! PROGRESSS!!!!


ALWAYS BE CLOSING BUT DONT CLOSE TOO FAST OR TOO SOON BE AWARE OF HER EMOTIONAL LEVEL !


peac out--------------->

No comments:

Post a Comment