Sunday, February 8, 2009

Structure of my Game plan in terms of SNL sticking points

OK, Ive been out practicing,

I kind of suck on dates but thats in the works...

I have prepared my structured for my date or D2's :

which includes sharing a "chick crack pinkberry" near my apt.

I role the idea of male female polarity roles, I feel that solidifys thats it isnt LJBF type of thing.

I want to push myself to limits out of comfort zone in terms of:

-Logistics-ask questions
-Frame Control while in set or prevent losing the set
-Damage control and plowing

Closing was a huge problem...

Im sexual person and known infield as aggresive Im not shy about my sexuality and like to be dominant...its just who I am. I get dirty talked by the girl in the venue...I try to go for the PULL!
but by reviewing notes and talking to my instructors that know me and seen me infield...
I was missing an important piece...

THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DO REGULARLY IN SNL VENUES:

1) frame ladder for a makeout make a male female dynamic to create the moment-
2)I go for a makeout , get it and try to pull after wards ASAP,
3)I would escalate aggressive and physically arouse her IN THE VENUE...
4)I didnt isolate properly, seeded the bounce and couldnt handle damage control or contingencies within 20 minute mark.

5)I would tell her let's get out of here or go xyz place ... she say yes but wouldnt comply to actually go.

6) I would see her surrounde by chodes trying to pull her, and I would get into spectator mode seeing her get pull by a chode, actually I ve seen girls pull drunk guys...

I dont know how you guys have experienced seeing that or it isnt a big deal

but after SNL course I started seeing this happend everytime I go to my SNL venues....

I dont have a wing so I solo sarge...I feel like early version of CJ like how he described how he couldnt get a wing but ...He got Better learning by himself.

Im following that concept....


7)I wouldnt open properly in that scenario where the girl is hittin on guys..I would be scared to come off too eager or needy...

8) I cant talk or keep convo for more than 30 minutes, I get her aroused or I get blown out.

9)Im abit too rough when its pull time, I have to finnese it....like CJ ,Sinn and others do,
to make her feel like she is in control eventhough Im escalating...

Being sexual dominant is something I let my inner man come out, or my sexual aggresor.


Always Be Closing !


RESULT :

I would get LMR up the ass!
Wouldnt want to bounce she knew we were going to have sex she was afriad look like a SLUT...
I freeze out for a while then re initate to bounce...I lose her ..
"buyers remorse" next day ..no date, no response


NEW PLAN:

my next step is teasing the girl, give mixed signals whether she has me or not ...sexually tease her.

-Tease for a kiss then do takeaways.... give her a little and take it away...
I got physical shit test by a girlwhen I went out with Saffron I opened group set and she lost interest because I didnt make out with her she then was gaming bartender...
she was a swedish girl in town for a couple of days.

-once I got her turned on I have to s l o w d o w n..... make her want it.

-know how to manage AMOGs and orbiters....I get AMOG alot due to my weight issues some drunk guy always come in and try to make fun of me in front of the girl...I ignore

-plausible deniability: Review this and read LR's

-qualify more and frame her

-Girl being gamed by chodes- I tried this once when the girl was geting ready to leave with a goodlooking chode and I went direct on her, did kino routine qualified her and she kept askign me who I was where did I come from and if I came regularly... I FUCKIN froze, the guy got jealous and she was by herself I gamed other women to create more attraction jealously plotline and the chode kept chasing throughtout the venue as "the guy hitin on all the girls"...

Other stuff to improve overall:

BE more funny ...

Correct deeper voice and talk slower...

Im going to Philly for 2 days and will go to SNL places there.. : )

Wednesday will work whole day in brooklyn then go to SNL venue afterwards

Thursday school ,gym, dance class, martial arts--maybe set a date from online game or Day game w a personal trainer lady I met : ) ...I need more pics for online game!

or College bar night game..hmmm I havent done that in awhile.

Friday -weekend : PRACTICE !

things do tend to change but we will see....

any suggestions?



sandro

note: I will try to post my 1 st SDL at the same day almost had a SNL , my "mojo" was on point...
SDL I had 2 weeks ago 15 minutes meeting her , texting her calling her right after 2 minutes of talking about meet up for a drink, then takeaway of being busy...eliciting for phone sex and meeting now.

I'm terrible at explaining and did alot of bodylanguage since I knew she was horny on the phone. I dont talk alot...Its a bit explicit..haha..Doc holliday read it and called me a sick fuck..the things I can do with a dildo.....she contacted me later that she liked it and wanted to see me soon...
This without being needy....

No comments:

Post a Comment