Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day Game review infield in nyc - Direct vs Indirect

Hey I like doing daygame alot I get talkative I walk use bodylanguage to know what opener to use ...

First when I started I go out and kick myself for not appraoching and take it hard..

Im very analytical but when infield I just go for it,then it comes to me...

I learned from Doc Holliday early in this before he retired to go direct ....

I had the chance of meeting this guy who goes by AWAKEN ,
he is here in nyc....
His style is more different and somethings I havent had the guts to do he does and gets away with it ...kind of wygant- janka style but more touching. He is SICK that he does subway PU's that I almost piss in my pants when he had a british woman kept moving the convo therefore it was like she was gaming him....shit like that is what makes nyc fabulous.

I started with indirect in daygame got alot of numbers alot of flakes and I use it when they are moving targets or they are near me and I just aks them based on situational...

It depends street,supermarket,etc... you have to think on your feet and sometimes it doesnt go anywhere...

that's the down side

Direct is like Doc describes better but not alot of women react to it.....

Im not sure if its low sexual self esteem when you hit direct on a 6 or 7 HB....
I hit one that from the back was blonde big boobs I went direct and did eyecontact with a light smile
(Ala Saffron, that fucker lol)

She didnt know what the fuck to do I carried the convo and was sweedish but said she was in a hurry and walked away...no number close .

anyways I dont overthink infield so I opened a another one when I saw pizza for a buck frozen section and she was near .

I asked her if they were good she said she didnt know

I told her they look like there good and that accent from jesrsey she said upstate , I said cool :)

Im in residency here so Im not to familiar with the area she asked me where and if I was a nurse
I said "you silly I should hit you with this pizza upside your head goofball"
(playfuly delivered she laughed)

Her: "aha Im taking my lawyer test ,,,"

we kept talking and she walked away....

I re entered and was comfortable and friendly and did the mehow reverse number close since it was ninjaesque....

She said I was funny and I shoould have said that she liked it but I said that you you are fun too...

ALWAYSS GIVE VALUE and REWARD HER FOR COMPLYING

then she said she had a BF I said "thats cool we are just socializing gettin to know each other :)"

she was very attractive..


OK you read this and you will see the pros and cons based on infield you decide what to use.

I use indirect for warmups after my 3rd set I go Direct cause Im in talkative state and it flows easier after the energy power of delivery of DIRECT it becomes a regular convo but we both know its cause Im attracted to her.....

The problem with daygame is TIME CONSTRAINT! I couldnt pull out the nlp "poem of glory"
ala valentines day...LOL!

sandro

No comments:

Post a Comment