Thursday, February 12, 2009

Funny shit to read on ONS :The Power of prop and sex talk

Hey Guys!



Im sharing something cool that I use when Im traveling,

I take this book with me. and use it as a prop.

Usually most girls will end up busting my chops on it and say crazy shit and if they felt offended I'd say crazy Sexual shit as if they were quotes from the book just for shits and giggles LMAO.
















Most importantly it shows Im open minded , non judgemental and I dont take sex as a big deal.


These are important elements to game..Im not a guru or master PUA .



Im a normal guy who is really pushing myself to practice and use my own ideas creating whaatever is in my surrounding.


One of my biggest influence is Captain Jack,
not only for Game but what he went through similar sitaution and his charisma of being honest and in peace with himself as a person.



When I was going out in the beginning I ended up meeting alot of girls from out of town and I would set the stupid number and she would be leaving the next day..I total DUMBASS

I then tried to search online...that is where I found out about him.



When my BEST friend a natural we went out for the first time as friends after I got divorced and he got a one night stand it blew me away how she pulled him..... but I was like Im not goodlooking, and was stuck in my head.... eversince we became good friends and has been there in my good and bad times...


I kindah of fucked up on friendship cause he kept telling me to game his ex and within 15 minutes of meeeting her I was making out and we were talking dirty to me...but that post is for someother time...


So I found this book at LGA and was like ok this is fun experiement, I read the whole bookwhen I was going home for the holidays and women would notice me more and talk to me and It was like they appraoch me or sit next to me and I practice my verbal game....



overall I recommend reading this book..it may or may not be true but it will give you an insider view on how some women view this and how they view guys for a ONS ....




Its alot of fluff and FUN this actually did help me to be more understanding of some topics...

plus there are tips inside... but dont expect alot until you read it 2nd time.







Check it! Im not getting paid for it but its worth a good read and good laugh while being opened and getting into sex talk fast..

I find Chealsea Handler a sexy and Funny babe!


"Oooh.... I like her "-steve buschemi drunk in the wedding singer.

at 0:47


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhYzEu-OJDo&feature=related

LMAO!


over n out



sandros

NOTE: The purpose of this was to keep track on my progress.I will start posting FR and LR

No comments:

Post a Comment