Monday, February 23, 2009

Improv class day 1

I enjoyed Improv class 4 week thing on mondays...

It had alot of stuff and also role playing as if you were on a blind date....
the instructor based all his knowledge on :

making statements instead of questions responding with a positive response.

obsevational comments and changing topics

few cool exercizes to get conversational and eye contact....few funny clap and Yes with a smile thingy

your name associated with something funny my was the " sexy candy " ; )

I had to answer questions abou tmyself and think on spot and say the truth..no girls ask me but I guess thy were intimidated by me being a doctor and having a cool vibe ..I saw one that was giving of I O I 's and she is blown long hair blue eyes a bit chubby and seem positive and cool , and she's a lifestyle coach.... : s

I asked her wha she wantd o be when she was 7 and she said GO GO dancer.....

cutie w a bootie ... no puas in the room I think the instructor is definately one ..funny guy and charasmatic .... he is the leader of the social circle yet he is cool and seems honest... I smell something .....cause he knows intractions with people well and talks about m-f dynamics.... poooAhhh?!

othr guys could be newbies exept for the good looking one...he is natural in the middle gamey .. he went a bit sexual with the excercise.. I got a bit disturbed dont ask why...she was role playing into it as well but I would have been more sexual and kiss closed and gone for the pull LOL! bitch I dont play! thats my sticking point!!

I have to learn to take it easy when its not ready to pull and go into comfort....and go into patterns or something...elicit somthing..this is a good idea to work on my stack....

He didnt do any kino...and his bodylanguage was tight...plus he was stereotyping himself as a sexual worthy guy by saying Im glad we met up even though your married... and you know I understand ..remember that time at the hotel in paris? .... and went into some nancy friday shit about animals and shit...dis fucking disgusting....he must be well read.... cause he was running attraction game.....

I didnt notice it dude until now....luckily Im recording as refernce of what Im learning....

I didnt finish reading the game or listend to it but now would be a good chance since lot of guys Ive met startd with this..... Im not afan of Strauss but the best guys I know and th one I admire started with reading that book....

nuff said!


sandro

No comments:

Post a Comment