Thursday, March 19, 2009

FR; a week of 30 day challenge... tired as fuck

some dude said :

Recomended to every begginer together with Magic Bullets and Routine Book + something about learning process like Sinn's Game Acceleration Doctrine and Brad P Forbidden Truth and you will be rockin' in one year.

Ive been going out and didnt have internet and sarged tonight I was super tired and have to meet up with an attorney early so didnt go out.

Im doing the RSD 30 day challenge

FR: straight days

had fun but money is issue,practiced and momentum is so key girls want to meet in the moment no d2's...

go LMR and lost it so I reviewing damage control .

anyways , gain some lose some....

I wrote up 2 times and lost my internet connection so they were deleted....

Im sad to see Doc leave ...

st patty was beautiful packed with orange hair girls ...

nice!


Im not about it, yes its a skill not want anything but i know one has to lead...
plus I get AMOGed alot..

" HEy what are you doing ? "

so the 30 day challenge is tiring and last night didnt go out cause I was with my close friend who is leaving soon.my best friend. natural


so I got to review and go back ....

I put up awaken's site... as I mentioned before he is day game KING!

He is super good but I like the concept of SNL's and momenum at night game as well.

He helped me alot .. I mean alot I couldnt approach shit on street.

Other than retired Doc , I cant see anyone coming close to Awaken...

check him out and his cool audio...

His site is on the right side bar of this blog.....

Im out!

No comments:

Post a Comment